Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36 weeks and 2 days, 4/5 engaged so just counting down the days!! My lb was born at 37 weeks so I'm hoping we get to meet this one very soon! :) xx

It won't let me upload a pic :(
Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 36+1 today! Got a pic from last week. Found out yesterday bubs is transverse so got to go in Friday for them to try and turn him. Hope it works I don't want a section! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385131371.727928.jpg

I'm 36+1 today! Got a pic from last week. Found out yesterday bubs is transverse so got to go in Friday for them to try and turn him. Hope it works I don't want a section!View attachment 48608

Crawl about the house on all fours the weight of baby should make them swing round
watch tv on all fours clean the floor the same way literally spend ages in that position x

I'm 36+1 today! Got a pic from last week. Found out yesterday bubs is transverse so got to go in Friday for them to try and turn him. Hope it works I don't want a section!View attachment 48608

Try sitting in one of those big balls. Please have a read up on turning, its not always as easy as they make out and can be quite uncomfy. I had my 1st turned and it was very painful only for the little monkey to turn back again :eek: apparently its not uncomon. If you do end up having a section their honestly not that bad :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Crawl about the house on all fours the weight of baby should make them swing round
watch tv on all fours clean the floor the same way literally spend ages in that position x

Lol I shall try it! Thankyou x

Try sitting in one of those big balls. Please have a read up on turning, its not always as easy as they make out and can be quite uncomfy. I had my 1st turned and it was very painful only for the little monkey to turn back again :eek: apparently its not uncomon. If you do end up having a section their honestly not that bad :) x

Hi thanks, yes I've heard all sorts about it but will give it a try. I've had both a natural birth and a section and really want natural again. Plus my hubs doesn't drive and we don't have family nearby so nightmare for school runs etc! Shall try some crawling and ball sitting! What week did they turn your little one?

Hi thanks, yes I've heard all sorts about it but will give it a try. I've had both a natural birth and a section and really want natural again. Plus my hubs doesn't drive and we don't have family nearby so nightmare for school runs etc! Shall try some crawling and ball sitting! What week did they turn your little one?

I'm sure I was 37 when they were going to turn my 2nd but I spent the week before crawling and when I went to app she was turned,
My friends a midwife and swears by crawling to turn them also.
When they turn them it can put you into labour also

Fingers crossed it works out the way you hope xx

I was in week 36 but i did have a lot of fluid. Deffinatly crawl and ball lol and if babs does turn make sure they double check the position at birth lol :eek: oh and i went into labour 37 weeks. Good luck, bet u cant wait to meet your little one
X

So broody looking at baby bumps an scans haha. Told my boyfriend we Can think about it in July 😁 I'm excited but scared at same time haha x

Bump getting bigger every day I'm 17 weeks and got a right old wriggler on my hands. And have just been told I can have the home birth I so desperately wanted :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got 65 days left! can't come soon enough, I'm getting very excited now :) especially knowing in a few days I can say 'oh my baby is due next month' haha x

70 days left for me ❤️❤️ cannot wait to meet my little meatball xxx

91 days left for me xx :( seems ages saying it like that xx

32 more days left for me.......soooooo fed up now! X

Oh Christ ive got till May 6th lol.

Can't wait for this thread to start having baby pics :) not long now ladies xxx

Sorry to rub it in girls but 20 days for me! :) xx

My bump at 38 weeks I think then baby Jack! !:)

Attachments

• 1385629593152.jpg
    1385629593152.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 325
  • 1385629620305.jpg
    1385629620305.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 321
Awwww lovely what a beauty! Hurry up May! !

I'm impatient & counting how many days I've got left because I really want to hurry up & meet him, but then I just think.. it took 10 years to get pregnant so what's another 60 days !!!! or 1440 hours lol :) x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back