Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my hubby just got married on the 11th July we r ttc so hopefully soon we will have a little one. I already have a daughter who is 7 years old who would love a brother or sister. So fingers crossed we will b having a baby soon.

Ladies apparently Kiddicare stores are closing down and moving 100% to online retailing. Now is the chance to grab a bargain! X

36 weeks ....... Hurry up and be born baby ive had enough!!!!!!!!! Haha x

36 weeks ....... Hurry up and be born baby ive had enough!!!!!!!!! Haha x

Lol I already feel like this and I'm only 29 weeks! I'm going to be evil when I get to 36 weeks.

When you finish work etc? X

Lol I already feel like this and I'm only 29 weeks! I'm going to be evil when I get to 36 weeks.

When you finish work etc? X

Im self employed so ive cut down this week but just gonna see how i go lol xx

Thank you :) this is my first time, trying to figure out how bad it's going to get :s
I'm only 20 weeks couldn't imagine how bad it must be at 36 weeks working on your feet all day in this heat bless you!
Everyone keeps saying about compression stockings errmmm when it's boiling hot at work, don't think so! Xx

When i worked in salon i worked up until 37 weeks still a full collum, but only 2 days. This time as im self employed im 36 weeks now and im just doing 3 mornings ive stopped working afternoons as i find this is when i start to struggle with back etc x

I finish work a full 7 weeks before my due date. I work shifts in a call centre so I'm jumping at the chance to get out!
Had my whooping cough jab today, arm ache is no fun!

At least you have reduced your hours Missy, must be evil being on your feet all day x

I finish work a full 7 weeks before my due date. I work shifts in a call centre so I'm jumping at the chance to get out!
Had my whooping cough jab today, arm ache is no fun!

At least you have reduced your hours Missy, must be evil being on your feet all day x

To be honest im ok im used to it. I couldnt be doing with finishing too early id be bored out my brain ! May as well make as much money as i can now before baby is here :) x

Hi geeks. I'm ttc no.3 due to test tomorrow.

To be honest im ok im used to it. I couldnt be doing with finishing too early id be bored out my brain ! May as well make as much money as i can now before baby is here :) x

I'm using my time off to make baby a lot of things. I also need the time to sort out the business plans so it's ready to go once LO is old enough. So I defiantly won't be bored! X

Good luck ;) hope it's a ++++ x

Whispers ' I got a positive' . I'm
so nervous though. It's been exactly one year since my first miscarriage and I've had another one in between, so I'm praying it doesn't happen again xx

so nervous though. It's been exactly one year since my first miscarriage and I've had another one in between, so I'm praying it doesn't happen again xx

Congratulation! Think positive and try not to worry xx

Thanks isabellemae. I'm trying not to stress. I will take each day as it comes x

Massive congratulations to you ! Best of luck and think positive Xxxxx

Massive congrats abs it's the best thing you can do it take it day by day, stay positive and take it easy x

Thank you so much ladies. I'm
praying it works out. If I get to the end if next week with no mishaps I'm booking an early reassurance scan xx

Thank you so much ladies. I'm
praying it works out. If I get to the end if next week with no mishaps I'm booking an early reassurance scan xx

Congratulations! Think positive like the other posters have said :) only a few weeks now until were gonna try again after our miscarriage so fingers crossed :) xx

Congratulations! Think positive like the other posters have said :) only a few weeks now until were gonna try again after our miscarriage so fingers crossed :) xx

Welshie I hope things work out for you. Miscarriage is an awful thing to happen. Xx

Latest posts

Back