Show us your bridal nails!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381184689.157859.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381184714.744794.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381184741.608304.jpg

French of various versions always the popular- loved doing the red over enhancements for a vintage themed bride, always love doing brides such an honour xx

mini4mum

Bride & bridesmaid ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381220535.433827.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381220554.748901.jpg

I love that red! What colour is it? And what is the base colour on the one with vintage flowers? X
Gelish red roses and its romantique shellac loved that colour

Great thread as I'm looking for inspiration! :)
I want to steer away from traditional French and so far I came up with this, also a while ago someone uploaded a pic with stamped white lace instead of white tip - can't find it now but it was lovely :)

(How you guys upload those big photos? I've managed to do it once but I forgot!)

Attachments

On the front of her wedding album

Attachments

Some of mine ...

Attachments

Claire@OBNMK

Ok so it wasn't for a wedding, but it's the closest I've done lol

Attachments

linzi

I love simplicity and elegance for bridal nails.

I particularly love using opaque products for a total transformation. I have really short nail beds, but I want them to look perfect.

Or nude nails.

Colour if the theme allows but personally I think you can't beat a classic French.

I do a mood board where we can note down colours, pin ideas of styles that my bride likes. We have shapes, colours, natural or enhanced, etc. We play with fabrics and 3d, etc. It's so much fun choosing :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

Oooops sorry. They're a bit big!
I used the tapatalk app, any ideas how to make them smaller?

Thanks geeks! These see great!

ch-ela

Oooops sorry. They're a bit big!
I used the tapatalk app, any ideas how to make them smaller?
No idea, but I really love those nails!!

I did this French on an ex nail biter client - whose nails we got to this length with weekly Shellac manicures and lots of Solar Oil. I used Negligee, Cream Puff and then a very pale pink pigment burnished into the tips and a white lace stamp. These are her natural nails. Both the client and I were quite proud of how they looked x

Hey geeks!

My client was a bridesmaid in Malta, she went for lovely pink with nail art to match her dress

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381389942.551002.jpg