Show us your Business Card design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matches my website design. Made through Vista Print, 1000 for $14.95 :) Love me a good deal

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373648327.497354.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373648327.497354.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 378
Can I please get opinions on my new design before I go ahead and place my order with VistaPrint :)??

It won't let me attach the back because the file is too big :( x

Attachments

• FRONTFINAL1.pdf
    465.9 KB · Views: 73
Can I please get opinions on my new design before I go ahead and place my order with VistaPrint :)??

It won't let me attach the back because the file is too big :( x

Yeah looks ok. Shame can't see the back. Be prepared though the card from vista print is quite thin to say the least.

Attached as JPG... hopefully can see it :D?x

Attachments

• BACKFINAL1.jpg
    BACKFINAL1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 280
  • FRONTFINAL1.jpg
    FRONTFINAL1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 263
Yeah looks ok. Shame can't see the back. Be prepared though the card from vista print is quite thin to say the least.

Looks ok..What would you change? If you don't mind me asking.

And I'm only using Vista Print as I'm in credit to them as they messed up my first order..

Tried going on your website but it says server unavailable :( x

Looks ok..What would you change? If you don't mind me asking.

And I'm only using Vista Print as I'm in credit to them as they messed up my first order..

Tried going on your website but it says server unavailable :( x

Arrr ok. I think it's fine just not too sure on the blue. Blue always seems quite a cold colour and doesn't scream pampering to me.

Yeah apologies, we are having a massive server overhaul and moving the website and everything to a new VPS server so it's a bit of a nightmare today.

Is that the one you're uploading? I downloaded the PDF and had a look at the sizings and it doesn't seem to be right?

Did you download the size template from Vistaprint?

Also, did you design it in CMYK or RGB? the green and blue is very "full on"- and I suspect it's RGB, which will look very vibrant on screen, but totally different in print (especially if you're using Vistaprint).

Is that the one you're uploading? I downloaded the PDF and had a look at the sizings and it doesn't seem to be right?

Did you download the size template from Vistaprint?

Also, did you design it in CMYK or RGB? the green and blue is very "full on"- and I suspect it's RGB, which will look very vibrant on screen, but totally different in print (especially if you're using Vistaprint).

I've since changed the sizing to include the bleeds but the size uploaded is the standard business card size 87x49 mm.. Its in cmyk .. When I upload it to here it looks very greeny and too much but on illustrator its darker .. Its actually just slightly lighter than cyan xx

Don't know if that's visible ? That's what the vista print preview looks like.. Sorry about the poor quality .. I'm on my phone x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374513160.903402.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374513160.903402.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 286
Print Screen of VistaPrint's preview xx

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 290
I'm not at all techy but to me looks nice

I'm not at all techy but to me looks nice

Thanks :).... Think it stands out enough ? Wanted it to be different to others x

Yea if your happy then go for it,
It's personally not the colours or style I'd go for but it's nice x

Go for it :) However I would say make sure you don't upload it to an actual printers as only vista print do that business card at that size. Everywhere else is the standard business card size of 85mm x 55mm (the size of a debit card) vista print ones are shorter and longer so won't fit in specific card slots in wallets, purses etc.

Top - front
Bottom - back

Let me no what you think
I had these done before I decided to set up a Facebook page!! Typical x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374522321.288657.jpg

Boring haha can't wait to use these up so I can design some more. Zz

Attachments

• 1374526679091.jpg
    1374526679091.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 284
Heeey my logo is Blue Black and white.

I didn't want to do the pinks or purples route as I wanted to encourage both men and women to use my business. I think Blue is a good tranquil relaxing colour personally. All of my towels in the salon are varying shades of blue, from navy to royal and mixed in with browns and creams and I always get lovely comments about how calming my little room is, I wanted that reflected in my logo :)

Don't know if that's visible ? That's what the vista print preview looks like.. Sorry about the poor quality .. I'm on my phone x
I think it's very pretty, but can I ask is Sensacional is a deliberate spelling of your business name and not a mis-spelling of sensational.

:)

Latest posts

Back