Show us your Gelish nails

Hi Geeks
I know their is a show us your nails thread but i get bored scrolling through to find mainly acrylics etc so have a specific thread just for gelish and shellac :) hope this is ok. Hav tried to upload a photo of te ones i have on at the mo (gelish) hope it works!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371720252.366993.jpg

Just picking a few at random here..

Attachments

There is also a Gelish group on here Salon Geek - Gelish Lovers

With lots of pics, although I know there not viewable on the phone apps, you could always view them if you use the internet search option on your phone :)

Mrs Bod

Just picking a few at random here..
These are all lovely! Well done you! In the first picture on ring fingers the animal print is brilliant is that konad, water transfer? xx

There is also a Gelish group on here Salon Geek - Gelish Lovers

With lots of pics, although I know there not viewable on the phone apps, you could always view them if you use the internet search option on your phone :)
Thanks will have a look on pc later am always on my phone lol xx

These arent so great as i did them on myself not too good with own nails and are a few days old but they are my fave design!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371731396.824141.jpg

Bronze beauty, those flowers are beautiful, what colours did you use?

Wow those flowers are beautiful bronze beauty.x

Just a couple I've done recently. I only started in Mar h so still fairly new!

Attachments

NailsXpress

They are gooorgeous Bronzebeauties!!!

Thank you :) xx

Here are a few of mine, i've only been doing this since the start of the year so still got a lot to learn!

Attachments

Just a couple I've done recently. I only started in Mar h so still fairly new!
Awesome Job! How did you get the striped nail on your pinky finger so perfect??

Hi Geeks
I know their is a show us your nails thread but i get bored scrolling through to find mainly acrylics etc so have a specific thread just for gelish and shellac :) hope this is ok. Hav tried to upload a photo of te ones i have on at the mo (gelish) hope it works!! View attachment 36297
Is the zebra stripe done free handed or is it a stamp/sticker?? Love it!!

Here are a few i've done....I need to start taking more pics of my designs! :)

Attachments

Awesome Job! How did you get the striped nail on your pinky finger so perfect??
You might not believe me but I painted it on with a fine brush! It took me a while a you can imagine....the hardest bit was doing the other hand!!!

ShannonU

Just a few of mine. I'd be here all day uploading. Lol.

I think this is a great thread though since we lost all the photos in the other Gelish thread! It's nice to have visual inspiration!

Attachments

Hi ShannonU
I love the zebra effect ones and the bright ones with the glitter tips. Is the glitter Waterfield or loose glitter? I've tried that with Waterfield and mine is so watery I didn't get the effect I wanted.
And are the zebra ones free hand?
Great thread!

ShannonU

Thanks Nats, the zebra is free hand and the glitter is holographic loose glitter. however, I haven't had a problem with waterfield.. This photo i'm posting now is purely waterfield on the ring finger and I love the look of it! Have you mixed it really well before applying?

Attachments