Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone ! I did think I needed to due to insurance. Iv decided on a 1 day course to get to know the product :) any suggestions on names for a mobile beauty service? :)

You can't offer a treatment if you've not had the training and you won't be insured to perform that treatment xx

You can offer gelish without having to go on a gelish course as long as you have a mani/pedi qualification x

You can't offer a treatment if you've not had the training and you won't be insured to perform that treatment xx

As long as you have Manicure certificate you can use Gelish & get insurance. Double check with your insurance provider first though as many are different!
Training courses are recommended though to get the best out of the product xx

You can offer gelish without having to go on a gelish course as long as you have a mani/pedi qualification x

I am going by what my trainer told me :) xx

I am going by what my trainer told me :) xx

That's fine.
I haven't done the training course and i still offer gelish, it's not essential. I can still get insured. X

Thanks for all the input, I have been a beauty therapist for over 7 years also manager of a salon so have the experience and i feel confident providing the treatments. I had a baby so have had two years out andnow ready to get back into around my little girl so mobile is best. I am trying to start up with little cost so if i could get a few gelish clients under my belt and then later do a day course. obviously i will double check about insurancecovering me :) Could you lovely ladies tell me what exactly I need insurance wise for a mobile beautician and point me into the right direction of who's good and cheap pls also any good advice about being mobile would really help :) :) thanks

From last month

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 431
I haven't done the course and my mani and pedi covers it - I'm with the Guild. I think it depends on what your mani and pedi is.

Cannot send all picture together, sorry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 387
Another one))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 466
Moon manicure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 475
Moon manicure again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 450
Gelish with gold design

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 455
Cherry-berry, I had a client today ask me if I was able to do the moon manicure, I haven't tried yet!! Any tips gratefully received, yours look lovely!

If you do classic french gelish - moon manicure is the same)) and will be easy for you, try on yourself first))

Oh my, has anyone seen the new fall gelish colours? ❤

Oh my, has anyone seen the new fall gelish colours? ❤

Oh no 😳 please share?!!! I'll never have any money ha xx

Can some one post a pic, I can't find it on the fb page :)

Latest posts

Back