Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did these today....

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the first picture, which colours did you use? Xx

Gelish a mint of spring with CND additives burnished into tacky layer
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396736220.615844.jpg

I love this, I wasn't sure you could use this with Gelish but I guess you can as it's only powder? Xx

Thanks! Yes you're fine to use all glitters, additives and mica powders xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396808582.051886.jpg

My very first set of Gelish!! Carnival Hangover & High Voltage, what do you think? Xx

Hi everyone I've just started to use Gelish & love it, these are my colours so far & I would like some help what to get next. What are some popular colours too add on? xxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396871195.258677.jpg

Hi everyone I've just started to use Gelish & love it, these are my colours so far & I would like some help what to get next. What are some popular colours too add on? xxxView attachment 61197

I'd recommend a dark red like backstage beauty
A navy blue - caution or stand out
A purple - maybe starburst
Have you got colours for French? - sweet dream & arctic freeze.

Also izzy wizzy is a really versatile colour as it can go over any other colour to change it or on its own.

They are the only ones that have popped into my head at the moment that I personally have but
Have a look through this thread and you might find some others that you think may be popular xx

Hi everyone I've just started to use Gelish & love it, these are my colours so far & I would like some help what to get next. What are some popular colours too add on? xxxView attachment 61197

I also recommend a dark red, Black Cherry Berry it's a nice popular colour, a dark purple, Night Reflection it's really nice, perhaps a teal, it's a Garden Teal or my favourite accessories both nice teal solid colours, Tiger Blossom it's a nice orange corally colour, A Petal for your thoughts it's a nice pink corally colour, I would get Artic Freeze for French and a glitter Waterfield it's a clear glitter where you can put on top of any colours, hth xxx

I'd recommend a dark red like backstage beauty
A navy blue - caution or stand out
A purple - maybe starburst
Have you got colours for French? - sweet dream & arctic freeze.

Also izzy wizzy is a really versatile colour as it can go over any other colour to change it or on its own.

They are the only ones that have popped into my head at the moment that I personally have but
Have a look through this thread and you might find some others that you think may be popular xx

Thanks for your help I'll have a look at them ☺️ Xx

I also recommend a dark red, Black Cherry Berry it's a nice popular colour, a dark purple, Night Reflection it's really nice, perhaps a teal, it's a Garden Teal or my favourite accessories both nice teal solid colours, Tiger Blossom it's a nice orange corally colour, A Petal for your thoughts it's a nice pink corally colour, I would get Artic Freeze for French and a glitter Waterfield it's a clear glitter where you can put on top of any colours, hth xxx

Thank you for your help I'll have a look at them ☺️ Xxx

Courtney95 is that the once upon a time collection there?? X

Courtney95 is that the once upon a time collection there?? X

Ive only got 3 of the once upon a time collection there - oh what a knight, all haile the queen & kiss me I'm a prince xxx

A few Gelish designs i have done recently :)

Harry potter nails
Cath Kidston
French Mani
A mint of spring and oh what a knight print

Love Gelish
xx

Attachments

• 10011428_10153896540295316_893185504_n.jpg
    10011428_10153896540295316_893185504_n.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 316
  • ffsv.jpg
    ffsv.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Gelish - Copy.jpg
    Gelish - Copy.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 321
  • gelish - french manicure.jpg
    gelish - french manicure.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 333
Thanks Courntey.. Loving your collection so far. Love pastels ❤

View attachment 61139

My very first set of Gelish!! Carnival Hangover & High Voltage, what do you think? Xx

Looks like a good application for a first go, no cuticle or side wall flooding (which is more than I can say for my first attempt!)
I personally prefer a more square shape like squoval but that is down to client preference.
How are you finding it? This thread and others on SG are great for hints and tips from some very experienced techs but be warned, you will be broke with all the temptation to buy new colours and nail art goodies hehe!! Xx

Looks like a good application for a first go, no cuticle or side wall flooding (which is more than I can say for my first attempt!)
I personally prefer a more square shape like squoval but that is down to client preference.
How are you finding it? This thread and others on SG are great for hints and tips from some very experienced techs but be warned, you will be broke with all the temptation to buy new colours and nail art goodies hehe!! Xx

Haha i have already brought 8 more colours!! These are my own nails which are very short, im wanting them to grow out so i can shape a little better! Thankyou for your feedback 😊 xx

Haha i have already brought 8 more colours!! These are my own nails which are very short, im wanting them to grow out so i can shape a little better! Thankyou for your feedback 😊 xx

It is addictive so no doubt you will have way more colours soon ha!!
Very good application then considering you will have applied one hand with your non-dominant hand!
Good luck and I hope you get lots of clients through the door! Xx

It is addictive so no doubt you will have way more colours soon ha!!
Very good application then considering you will have applied one hand with your non-dominant hand!
Good luck and I hope you get lots of clients through the door! Xx

Thankyou very much!!! 😃 xx

Gelish good gossip! A major fave of my clients ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396978256.498672.jpg

Latest posts

Back