Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400914360.089202.jpg
Caution - my all time fav colour :)

I was going to buy 'don't be such a sourpuss' as it looked like a t in the park yellow but when looking at google images it looks more greeny yellow. Does anyone have a swatch to help me make up my mind please?? X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

it is a greeny yellow

look at chickettes website for swatches

Holiday nails in shake it till you Samba!!

Forgot to put white underneath :( but 10:30pm after a manic day before holiday probably isn't the best time to do nails haha!! xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1401055264511.jpg
    1401055264511.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 374
How can you choose! I have soooo many "favourites" lol :) xxx

I know but I always seem to come back to Caution!! Although the new blue in the paradise collection might take 1st place!!!! Ha!! Xx

I know but I always seem to come back to Caution!! Although the new blue in the paradise collection might take 1st place!!!! Ha!! Xx

It is a lovely blue,

do you mean "mali-blu" (think that's what it's called) an electric blue??? I LOVE it! Tried to order it the other day but it's not available as a single yet :-( xx

Holiday nails in shake it till you Samba!!

Forgot to put white underneath :( but 10:30pm after a manic day before holiday probably isn't the best time to do nails haha!! xxx

Why do you need to put white underneath? x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Putting white underneath stops the nail showing through and makes the colour brighter :)

It makes the neon colours more neon if that makes sense lol :) xx

Putting white underneath stops the nail showing through and makes the colour brighter :)

That's a better way of putting it hahaha xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401144734.849020.jpg

3rd attempt.... Tiger Blossom! Love this colour.... Can anyone give me any feedback please xxx

Those hearts are like perfect is that a stamp?

Hi - yep! Then I coloured it in with Caution! I can not free hand a heart that's even on both hands! Not a chance! Hehe! I am ( as someone recently described) a stamping demon ;) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401197306.519051.jpg
I'm brighter than you - fab colour for summer! With a green gem on ring fingers☀️❤️ X

I tried putting white under the neon colours and it just looked awful?

Latest posts

Back