Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend a training provider? and where I can purchase a good kit for gelish nails please? In London areas

Thanks ladies! Gonna go for you glare I glow! Looks like a gorgeous purple x

Design to match a dress :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 537
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1402078061782.jpg
    1402078061782.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 490
My latest gelish mani with my new colours you glare I glow and Mali-bleu me away with a bit of a peacock feather nail art. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402088106.942937.jpg

Can anyone recommend a training provider? and where I can purchase a good kit for gelish nails please? In London areas

Hiya
If you are looking to use gelish why not train with them directly? If you have a mani cert a one day course is reasonably priced. If you look on their website there will be info on how to contact your local trainer xx

Does anyone have a picture of little princesses on nails? I have bought this colour and whilst it looks faintly pink in the bottle, it just looks milky white on my nails.

Does anyone have a picture of little princesses on nails? I have bought this colour and whilst it looks faintly pink in the bottle, it just looks milky white on my nails.

Have you looked on chickettes.com? I've used it quite a lot for swatches xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Acrylics with gelish overlay ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402177425.677485.jpg

Totally different colour from what I'm use to but in love x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402218003.064631.jpg

Need your help please. I want a lovely bright coral but my Sallys do not have the 2 in stock I am thinking of so will need to order on line but as I am not sure what they look like in real life..... Tiki tiki or Rockin the reef??? help please....:confused:

Need your help please. I want a lovely bright coral but my Sallys do not have the 2 in stock I am thinking of so will need to order on line but as I am not sure what they look like in real life..... Tiki tiki or Rockin the reef??? help please....:confused:

I'd say tiki tiki is more neon orange than coral xx

My latest gelish mani with my new colours you glare I glow and Mali-bleu me away with a bit of a peacock feather nail art. View attachment 67131

Love this blue, I've just ordered it so can match my toes to shoes for my birthday lol

How is the peacock feather done fantastic set of nails so jealous lol

Thanks Hun, I did the peacock feather design by stamping the design in white stamping polish and then freehand painting the colours over the top to give it some colour. The plate I used for stamping was the moyou tourist collection 14, there are lots of feather designs on it that are gorgeous! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402345200.824251.jpg

Summer is on it's way !!!

Omg loving the lime green!! Not usually a fan but it's lovely! xx

Latest posts

Back