Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My birthday nails :)
Imagine them without the bow though. The bow wasn't part of the original design, I am testing them out as only received them yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380359349468.jpg
    1380359349468.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 555
Iam loving this thread!!!!!!

Very similar!! xx

You don't happen to have a swatch of Simply Mauve-ellous with Exhale do you? It looks really similar in the swatches I've found online..... TY :biggrin:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'm gonna need to practice serious self control coz I want the glow collection but then see colours like seafoam, after dark etc and want more more more! Lol

Seafoam - some pics looks bright others looks dull...? I know that's down to flash etc but is it lush?

Swarovski crystals...I'm sure this has been asked loads but I just went through 20 odd pages and still can't find the answer, what is the best way to adhere them to Gelish? Top coat dulls them but I don't find just glueing works...? Any tips will be greatly appreciated x

Tinkerbell01, if you get an answer to this, pls let me know?! X

He loves me he loves me not.
Tends to look purple indoors and blue outside. Im loving it. Only two coats needed x

Attachments

• 1380376678192.jpg
    1380376678192.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 498
Trying out my new purchase of inner vixen today

It's gorgeous, sexy and vampy
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380385061.177412.jpg

First set of stiletto nails Guna take some getting used to
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380412036.322576.jpg

You don't happen to have a swatch of Simply Mauve-ellous with Exhale do you? It looks really similar in the swatches I've found online..... TY :biggrin:

I don't have Exhale I'm afraid x

y6ezeduz.jpg
trying out sweet chocolate at the moment! Got a lot of compliments on it :)

y6ezeduz.jpg

At my original training the teacher demo'd sweet choc with bronzed on top...WINNER!!! One of the most popular autumn/winter combos looks beautiful :D

y6ezeduz.jpg

Ooh, put a coat of Stand Out over if you have it! It turns into a beautiful Burgundy/wine colour. It's really lovely. :)

Ooh, put a coat of Stand Out over if you have it! It turns into a beautiful Burgundy/wine colour. It's really lovely. :)

Oooo that sounds nice! I'll have to give it a go :) thanks

Halloween broken nail art with gelish & a cheap full cover false nail xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380657850.248271.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380748341.824120.jpg Love these that I done today. Shake em till ya Samba is really popular at the moment x

Free hand tartan nails done in Gelish. Ready for my Grandads funeral xxx

1380751078838.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back