Show us your hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is a fluffy half curly mess. With 7/3 on the roots and extremely faded composite on the ends lol

Don't know about you but I struggle to find the time to get mine done! I get hair envy every day after doing clients, just wish I could take my head off my shoulders every so often lol I'd be able to do it myself then!

Yes makes you loose hair!

Ok just to make sure loose hair but the one that is bleaching right? But not the hair that will grow yet and haven't been bleached I won't loose that. I hope not

Have to bleach it again want It white as it was. Excuse my face just woke up.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364739631.692398.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364739631.692398.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,115
Have to bleach it again want It white as it was. Excuse my face just woke up.

It is white. But because you keep toning it with ash it looks darker

It is white. But because you keep toning it with ash it looks darker

I toned with wella 8/81 As I only bleached once and it was kind yellow lol not kind it was yellow lol

Think I will try the rose tone on my hair ;))

Mine is a fluffy half curly mess. With 7/3 on the roots and extremely faded composite on the ends lol

Wow you look the spit of my sister in law !!! X

I toned with wella 8/81 As I only bleached once and it was kind yellow lol not kind it was yellow lol

You toned it with 8.81..so you toned it with an 8 and then don't understand why it isn't light enough?
Maybe I'm wrong because I don't use Wella but I'd never tone with an 8 line when trying to achieve platinum. I'd use dia light on a9-10 line max and I'd add clear to soften it further

You toned it with 8.81..so you toned it with an 8 and then don't understand why it isn't light enough?
Maybe I'm wrong because I don't use Wella but I'd never tone with an 8 line when trying to achieve platinum. I'd use dia light on a9-10 line max and I'd add clear to soften it further

Yeah but you don't understand I only bleached once with 6% From a base dark as 1-2 and it wasn't light enough to put a 10 yet.

However if I'm not wrong 8/81 is very light

However if I'm not wrong 8/81 is very light

You are wrong it's. base 8! The lighter you wanted the less depth you use which is why color fresh and perfecton was made

I'm putting extensions in mine atm so will show a pic when I'm done. Taken me all day! Lol x

Well I am sat with 6.02, 8.0 and 7.0 dia colour on at the mo lol

309970_4977972901031_591272329_n.jpg

576358_4637047218102_1186563074_n.jpg

At xmas 3 all over, a few weeks ago 4rv all over and LONG!!!!

I'm putting extensions in mine atm so will show a pic when I'm done. Taken me all day! Lol x

I have done my extensions but gonna wait until I style them before I put a pic on lol I don't like them until they are washed. They thicken up after I wash them x

I would but im rough and I have boring hair haha x

I might tone I with 9.01 dia light I think. And add clear to it

Mine for the past 12 months ... A long time indeed but I love it! Haha

I love this!! What have you used?

My hair is a borefest I'm ashamed to post a pic! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364514129.771514.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364514129.771514.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 777
I would but im rough and I have boring hair haha x

Lies, all lies I tell thee..I have built you up in my mind to brad Pitt status!! Post a naked selfie and let me be the judge!

Latest posts

Back