Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my friends lashes last night she has the longest straightest lashes ever. I think she would def have been better with L lashes or L+ which I will try next time. Wish I'd took a pic from the side as they did poke out.
3d-5d volume 70% coverage took 3 hrs possibly hardest set ive done. View attachment 59511View attachment 59512

Gorgeous! x

I'll give it go it's always worth a try! Do you still use the tape to hide the shortest lashes or do you find this catches them all? x

No I just use the microfoam. It's very flexible so you can cover all the lashes and I never get any lashes stuck on the bottom lashes. I sometimes get them stuck on the foam but then I would get some stuck on the pads as well. No gel leakage, no moving pads and cheaper too. I love it!

I have just found out I'm a finalist for Lash Tech of the year award :) soooo chuffed and what a suprise.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395363633.253101.jpg

This is my last night work when she laying down it seems ok but when she open her eye seems not as tidy as before . I am bit disappointed guess I need much more practise and can anyone give me some tips I seems put a lots on her but why still doesn't seem as full ? Many thanks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395382996.012475.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395382996.012475.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 266
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395383075.990526.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395383075.990526.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395387351.366391.jpg these where a set a done a few months ago :)
I have a problem tho, my lashes have been lasting fine since I trained but now they seem to be falling out after a week?! I have a new glue as thought the other one must of been past it, didn't make any difference :( using the same brand glue as before and the same lashes! Any help would be great feel like giving up it's so annoying!

Heres some pics of my weekend lashes ♥

Attachments

• 20140306_174542.jpg
    20140306_174542.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 20140306_181051.jpg
    20140306_181051.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 316
Heres some pics of my weekend lashes ♥

What lashes are these? What glue have you used, how long would these last normally?
That looks like a lot of glue! Surely that must hurt even if on any longer than one day, let alone the damage it could do :( Xxx

Last edited:
These are so neat and gorgeous. I love your work!

(I'm finding lashing is really taking it's toll on my eyes. Just bought an led light to go on my head. I'm not sure who but someone recommended them on another thread. So I'm hoping this will ease the tension I feel).

I just wanted to follow up on the head torch I bought. It's fantastic.
I'm mobile so less I have to carry the better and this head torch is brilliant. So much better that the freestanding lamp I used to use.
I would recommend!
Only downside is I look like the dude from honey I shrunk the kids.

Thought you may want to see a set of 8D Volume lashes using D Curl 0.05 super fine lashes.
Thanks Miranda @ InstantGlam training School

Attachments

• 8D.jpg
    8D.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 267
Hi, What thickness and length are you using? Perhaps try using finer lashes to give a softer look, and to look more full keep the length shorter? hope that helps. Miranda InstantGlam Training

Keeping the Natural Look using 2D Volume in 0.10 fine lashes C Curl

Attachments

• priya2d.JPG
    priya2d.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 272
What lashes are these? What glue have you used, how long would these last normally?
That looks like a lot of glue! Surely that must hurt even if on any longer than one day, let alone the damage it could do :( Xxx

I have to agree. Also the clusters are bonded quite far away from the lash line, this will then be pulling on the natural lashes causing not only discomfort to the client but lash trauma even if only worn for a short amount of time. And looking at how much glue has been used these may be very difficult to remove.

I have to agree. Also the clusters are bonded quite far away from the lash line, this will then be pulling on the natural lashes causing not only discomfort to the client but lash trauma even if only worn for a short amount of time. And looking at how much glue has been used these may be very difficult to remove.

Also this clients lashes are either naturally sparse or already damaged.
I personally wouldn't be applying lashes to these unless they were very lightweight volume lashes otherwise more damage will be caused.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395566008.215897.jpg

HELP IM THINKING OF GIVING UP!!!

I did these on a friend last night n can't get them right
I used c curl 9-11
When eyes are open from the front you can't tell they are on ...
Her lashes were very short and straight ... And very layered if you know what I mean ... A few eyes growing a mm above lash line!! Should I try more curlier ones ??
Any advice wud b appreciated xxx

View attachment 59741

HELP IM THINKING OF GIVING UP!!!

I did these on a friend last night n can't get them right
I used c curl 9-11
When eyes are open from the front you can't tell they are on ...
Her lashes were very short and straight ... And very layered if you know what I mean ... A few eyes growing a mm above lash line!! Should I try more curlier ones ??
Any advice wud b appreciated xxx

It's hard to tell from the photo but it just looks like you need yo apply lots more to fill them out. There's lots of unlashed lashes still. Also make sure you isolate so it's only 1 lash at a time for sure. For the obvious reasons, but it will also allow you to apply more lashes if you know what I mean ;)

Don't give up... I'm in the same boat... starting up !!!xxx

P.S. what glue do you use? Maybe you need a faster one xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Using flirties ... It's so frustrating !!!!!! Some of Her lashes point sideways so was difficult to get them! Think maybe not allowing enough time to let glue dry before letting go of lash... Thanks for advice xxxx

Using flirties ... It's so frustrating !!!!!! Some of Her lashes point sideways so was difficult to get them! Think maybe not allowing enough time to let glue dry before letting go of lash... Thanks for advice xxxx

The Flirties expert is a little faster and the ultra is faster again. Sometimes the clients natural lashes can make application harder especially if pointing different directions. Try to get your extensions in a uniformed look all
Pointing the sane direction also after every 4-5 extensions give them a brush as any small ones that may become attached will pop off and brushing releases any lashes that may be pushed together

I'm doing a refresher course with lash by Francesca next week... Picking up the tweezers again after 18 months... Dead nervous and seeing some amazing sets of lashes on here is making me even more nervous!! Eekkkkkk xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395574768.934537.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395574776.738380.jpg

Yesterday's volume lashes

These are weekend/cluster lashes. This client wanted a very full thick look which is what I gave her. My client was more than happy with these lashes and she was booked in for a removal 5 days later. Only a few of the top lashes had fallen off and they removed just as easily as any other lashes I have ever done. :eek:

Latest posts

Back