Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

Maybe it's just her :-/ odd one!
With the eye with more lashes, try to do about 70% of lashes - you don't want to thicken up to much and the other one look bare.
On the eye with less lashes, fan/stack some lashes and this will make it look like she has more.

This is where volume lashes work wonders!! X

Thank you for you're reply this is a reason I would love to do volume training.. I have only been lashing for about 6 months so I don't know how experienced you need to be to do the training. What would you recommend? X

Thank you for you're reply this is a reason I would love to do volume training.. I have only been lashing for about 6 months so I don't know how experienced you need to be to do the training. What would you recommend? X

For our course you need 6 months of semi permanent lashes experience :)

I would say 6 months is a good starting point but you would def need to be competent in the application as some people have lashed for 6 years and still produce shocking work and someone that has been lashing less than 6 months could be a natural pro. If you are interested in volume then def go get that advanced training if you feel you are ready to take it on. There are kits of places now offering volume training so do your research as with any other training course. X

For our course you need 6 months of semi permanent lashes experience :)

Could you send me a private message with details of you're training... price, location, how long the training takes etc thank you x

I've been doing lashes for about a year now certified thru a local school. Im seeking out advanced and/or volume lash training in or around New York that does not require for me to be
re-certified thru the company providing the training.
Sent from my MB855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1395862519715.jpg
    1395862519715.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 283
I would say 6 months is a good starting point but you would def need to be competent in the application as some people have lashed for 6 years and still produce shocking work and someone that has been lashing less than 6 months could be a natural pro. If you are interested in volume then def go get that advanced training if you feel you are ready to take it on. There are kits of places now offering volume training so do your research as with any other training course. X

Thank you for you're reply. I am loving doing lashes and would like to be the best I can be so I feel like I will definitely need to do the volume training at some point, it's hard to know if I feel ready to do it or not. I suppose it's one of those things where you just have to bite the bullet and go for it.

I've been doing lashes for about a year now certified thru a local school. Im seeking out advanced and/or volume lash training in or around New York that does not require for me to be
re-certified thru the company providing the training.
Sent from my MB855 using SalonGeek mobile app

If your training in New York do it with Nadia. That's who I trained with and she is amazing!

Thank you for you're reply. I am loving doing lashes and would like to be the best I can be so I feel like I will definitely need to do the volume training at some point, it's hard to know if I feel ready to do it or not. I suppose it's one of those things where you just have to bite the bullet and go for it.

All I would say is don't rush yourself. I had been lashing for nearly 2 years before I did volume and even then I struggled. Volume is nothing like classic sets it's learning something altogether new.

You must make sure you are first of all producing very good sets if classics, that u understand different curls of lashes, eye shapes, criss cross lashes etc - basically advanced methods before you do this training.

Don't feel like u need to jump on the band wagon, instead take your time, volume takes twice as long as classics so if u are taking 2 hours volume will take u 4, no client will lie there for that long!!!

So perfect classics before even attempting volume xx

Beautiful work! I haven't used L curls before. Are they used on the outer corners? x

L curl is used in the whole set, I found quite tricky to work with especially on my first volume set using a new volume technique but result was sooio nice! X

These are amazing, There is no-one in Edinburgh that can do lashes like these at the moment and I am seriously considering hopping on a train to Kent in the near future for a set like this for my Partners sisters wedding, I spend a whole load of money on lashes that never look good. This would be so worth it!

Awe thank you, yes pop down and see me, I'm in Canterbury so beautiful cathedral town, good shopping etc x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395871215.553129.jpg
Volume lashes 💝

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395881839.271230.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395881851.068401.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395881859.869655.jpg

3volume attempts tonight.. Still not covering enough lashes though, getting there with technique I feel though. Please tell me if I'm wrong haha xx

These were a quick 1 hour set of 2d-3d volume lashes. C curl 8,9,10,11,12,11 and 0.07 looking forward to experimenting with L + curls on her next set she has oriental style eyes I think the L will be lovely on her.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395908846.215335.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395908810.773199.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395908823.806419.jpg

Absolutely stunning - beautiful work bonkers

Absolutely stunning - beautiful work bonkers

Thank you

I would like to share my students work from today. Louise did amazing this is her first set of volume

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396022380.261161.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396022395.953467.jpg

Had your student ever done lashes before? x these are beautiful x you are a good teacher x

They're "volume lashes" you have to be trained in classic semi-permanent eyelash extensions first and be confident in that before training in volume techniques :)
I agree though. Beautiful and must be a great tutor x

Thank you. Yes you must already be training in semi permanent lashes to do the advanced course. Louise has been my student from the beginning though. X

Some of my recent sets, really gaining confidence now....ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396172701.714259.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396172714.562390.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396172724.210762.jpg

How diverse are everyone's lash menus? Do you have classic set, full set, volume set etc? And then a separate price for infills? X

Latest posts

Back