Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How diverse are everyone's lash menus? Do you have classic set, full set, volume set etc? And then a separate price for infills? X

I think need to keep it as basic as you can for the public - as can be confusing

Mine is like this.

Classic lashes £50
Infils (2weeks) £25

Volume lashes £85
Infils (3-4weeks) £42

Just keep it basic - I think anyways x

Thanks for your reply. In your classic do you then break it down into say a teaser set and then a fully loaded set? Or do you class a classic set a lash for every natural lash. If that makes sense x

These are some of my first sets, trained with nouveau in March and going back for my graduation day in a few weeks. Only using a j curl ATM and I've used mostly 7,8,9,10s in 0.25Hoping to do a friends next week with 0.20 as she has really good lashes.

Been using my fasts setting glue (5-8 seconds) but is there one that sets quicker? And if I use a different glue when I pass will it stop my insurance? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396187189.634138.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396187199.465265.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396187209.429261.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396187219.883968.jpg

Thanks for your reply. In your classic do you then break it down into say a teaser set and then a fully loaded set? Or do you class a classic set a lash for every natural lash. If that makes sense x

I only offer a full set of classic lashes :)

These are some of my first sets, trained with nouveau in March and going back for my graduation day in a few weeks. Only using a j curl ATM and I've used mostly 7,8,9,10s in 0.25Hoping to do a friends next week with 0.20 as she has really good lashes.

Been using my fasts setting glue (5-8 seconds) but is there one that sets quicker? And if I use a different glue when I pass will it stop my insurance? View attachment 60441View attachment 60442View attachment 60443View attachment 60444

Hi Gina,
Yes there are glues that set in 1-2secs. It will not effect insurance if you change products-as long as you patch test anything new or different that you use.
I think you will find c and b curls will be a lot better for the majority of your clients, j curl are not very emphasising and especially as you want to get better I feel you and your clients will notice a better outcome with some more curled lashes. Also I think .25 is way too heavy for many lashes. Techs are now more commonly using .10 .15 and .20 at the highest width. What did you mean by using a .20 as a friend had good lashes, If you've been using .25 on others? I don't think I've met any clients that could yet hold a .25 on their natural lashes. You may find they will droop with that heavier lash. Let us know how you get on, all this advice is just the most important things I've learnt from this forum and from my experience so far so I hope it helps x

Thanks, meant to put 0.15! Haven't used anything higher yet, wanna see ifs friends are long enough for the 0.20 and mix some in with the 0.15.

What glue is it that sets in 1-2 secs?

I also wasn't told to patch test on my course, do I do it like a tint test?

Thank you xx

That's KG I think I will do the same as it gets too confusing lol x

Thanks, meant to put 0.15! Haven't used anything higher yet, wanna see ifs friends are long enough for the 0.20 and mix some in with the 0.15.

Thank you xx

Lots of glue that sets in 1-2 secs. I use sky glue which I love.

Yes you need to patch test. Some patch test like tint test, others apply few lashes. Call your insurance company to see what they prefer.
I'm with babtac and say say like tint patch testing is fine.
X

I will pick your brains more in June KG when I see you for training!! :) xxxx

Thank you xx

I use the extreme glue from lashbase. As kg says there are loads!
I wasn't told to patch test either but my insurance requires it so I do it by applying a couple of lashes.
From my opinion I don't test by applying glue like a tint test as lash glue should never come into contact with the skin of the eyelid, so if you tested like this it's more likely there will be a reaction (I'd of thought anyway)
But that's just how I choose to test!x

Thanks, think I've found the sky glue, ill move on to that after my graduation day. Does anyone have any feedback in the pictures of my lashes? I know there not great but Ive picked up lots of things of this thread which ill try this week xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396282994.458617.jpg

One of my students work today. Her first set of volume lashes. Very proud :)

I'm even more excited about doing my training now eekkkkkk x

Does anybody no how long a full set takes? Thanks x

Does anybody no how long a full set takes? Thanks x

A full set of volume can take 2 hrs plus dependant on the level of volume you want to achieve and the length of time you have been practicing as a therapist in this new technique

Latest posts

Back