Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, where do you buy this glue from? Online search didnt bring up anything (using my mobile so maybe why!)

I currently use glam lash glue, i do like it but sometimes I find it can clump or the lashes twist so it's maybe not setting ikick enough!

LieLash has previously posted a link to http://shopladylash.co.uk for Sky Glue which you can buy a sample of, but there are plenty of other adhesives out there for you to try. I currently use Eyelash Emporium Ultra Platinum. I hear Flirties glue is very popular and they do free samples of their adhesives (plus p&p). I think I've heard Lash Revolution Pro+ (?) recommended too. Oodles of good glues out there for you to try and find the one that suits you! X

Hey, where do you buy this glue from? Online search didnt bring up anything (using my mobile so maybe why!)

I currently use glam lash glue, i do like it but sometimes I find it can clump or the lashes twist so it's maybe not setting ikick enough!

yes I want ask it too my glue let me down so much really need some good one but don't know where to get them ? X

I use Glamlash/my lash which was developed at the Caledonian therapy academy. It's now only available through Ellisons but I find it very easy to work with and completely fumeless so very easy to show clients their lashes as you're going along in order to gauge if more length/volume is required... And no crying/streaming at the end!

Some little beauties I've just done x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387562176.348898.jpg

Just a little set of J curl 11,13,15mm I done recently:) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387988882.931798.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388058853.300243.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388058914.216240.jpg

Natural set of Flirties

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388068729.505188.jpgsome more 0.07 lashes xx

Jodie they look lovely. What type of lash are they?

Here is my first ever set I done today....

Few things I know for next time, use more .15 as my clients lashes were so fine I seemed to glue more than one lash so I couldnt fit as many on. I also kept sticking to the silk pad under the eye so ill make sure to tape lid up.

Any advise you could give would be much appreciated....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388076493166.jpg
    1388076493166.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 318
Jodie they look lovely. What type of lash are they?

Here is my first ever set I done today....

Few things I know for next time, use more .15 as my clients lashes were so fine I seemed to glue more than one lash so I couldnt fit as many on. I also kept sticking to the silk pad under the eye so ill make sure to tape lid up.

Any advise you could give would be much appreciated....

Thank you! These are 0.07 so more than on lash can be applied to the natural lash.

If your ladies lashes were fine yes I would say use 0.15's but the reason they are sticking will be because your glue is slower drying than what you work. Try and hold the lashes away for a few more seconds or get an air blower. I've never used one though. Also the lashes may seem fine because they are very blonde sometimes but they actually turn out to be thick and long.
I think they are good for a first set and with practice you'll become perfect :)

Here are some more 0.07 lashes. I found these more difficult because a lot bent in a different direction immediately. But I think they end result is lovely :) xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388087266.822436.jpg

Hi, I just love this thread 😀

Iv been lashing for about two years now but have recently come across a client that is having problems. She is a regular and I have been doing her lashes a while. Her lashes usually last 4-5 weeks until she needs a fill. The last full set I did on her lasted a week and then all came off, she insists she has not changed her aftercare nor has she changed any products. I haven't changed my application or glue so not sure what went wrong. She came back so I did another full set and just charged for a fill. The same has happened again and now I'm just stuck on what it might be. 😣😫

Thanks for your help in advance 😘

Hi, I just love this thread 😀

Iv been lashing for about two years now but have recently come across a client that is having problems. She is a regular and I have been doing her lashes a while. Her lashes usually last 4-5 weeks until she needs a fill. The last full set I did on her lasted a week and then all came off, she insists she has not changed her aftercare nor has she changed any products. I haven't changed my application or glue so not sure what went wrong. She came back so I did another full set and just charged for a fill. The same has happened again and now I'm just stuck on what it might be. 😣😫

Thanks for your help in advance 😘

Has she gone on/off the pill ? Is she pregnant ? Breastfeeding ? Has she changed her lifestyle - maybe exercises more ? Is she going through any hormonal changes maybe ? :) is she taking any vitamins / food supplements ? :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

They do look lovely im going to purchase 0.7s. What curl lash do you tend to use? I used flirties lash glue but I did find that the lash either didnt stick to the hair but when I applied more glue I felt it coated the lash and looked a bit clumpy. Just getting the balance right I suppose. Thanks for your help.

A classic set I did last night (I know Boxing day! ;) ). It looked really full because she had so many lashes to lash!

Attachments

• 1388133508198.jpg
    1388133508198.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 287
Wow they look amazing. Can I ask what curl/size lashes you used for them?

Wow they look amazing. Can I ask what curl/size lashes you used for them?

Thank you! :)
I've used C-curls 9mm -13mm and mixing 0.15 with 0.20.

To get that look do you start smallest in middle and get longer towards outer or do you use longest in middle and go smaller towards outer if that makes sense?

To get that look do you start smallest in middle and get longer towards outer or do you use longest in middle and go smaller towards outer if that makes sense?

Smallest in the inner corners and gradually longer towards the end. Does it make sense?

Latest posts

Back