Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, her lashes are thick to start with an are able to cope. She takes care of her lashes as do all my clients. And no they don't grow to above her brows.

You have a before pic of her natural lash I agree she has good natural set but that length surely will just twist an droop as the natural lash grows, there is a lot of lashes left that u could of lashed the set would have looked a lot fuller an less spidery ... Just my opinion 😉

I'm not too keen on lash base. The 'stick' isn't great!

Ah thanks, glad you like them! Yes I find using all lengths gives them a better look, mixing them up with different thicknesses like .15 & .20 together is good too.
Those lashes are a complete full set with every lash filled x

How long did it take you to do them

How long did it take you to do them

The 1st photo? That was an infill but normally would take 1hr 45mins x

hi im new to lashing only got j curl in my kit i want to order some c curl lashes are the ones from lashbase good? thanks x

Any advice much appreciated, trained about a year and a half ago but it kind of went on the back burner...
There's so many amazing lashes on this thread!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 276
Hey geeks this is the first set I've done since my training. Nowhere near as good as everyone here but any feedback would be appreciated :) xxxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351718478.179175.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351718478.179175.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 267
Hey geeks this is the first set I've done since my training. Nowhere near as good as everyone here but any feedback would be appreciated :) xxxxx

There really good for a first set wat size of lashes did you use

9u6eha3y.jpg

This is my 5th set, on a friend. She has a lot of natural lashes so I could have got more on, but will only lash up to 2 hours at a time and that's where I got to... I'm seeing her Fri too so I might fill in some gaps then. I also think they're a bit long and some on her left eye are twisted. Where else could I improve?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Thanks auss12 they r a j curl and 0.20mm x 11mm took me 2 and a bit hours and it's not even a complete full set lol but getting there :) xx

wow thats big, sorry!

What's big? Lol x

Just done this set today had a little play around with 0.20 d curls and then 0.15 c curls mixed let me know what you think I don't have a before shot unfortunately :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351785559.938781.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351785559.938781.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 289
Thyr really good :) xxx

0.07 lashes, enabling me to put 3 extensions on 1 natural lash (totalling .21 so not excessive) This set has approx 270 lashes per eye 😃

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351802131.543554.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351802131.543554.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 294
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351802142.563462.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351802142.563462.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 286
My individual lashes

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351803594.278018.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351803594.278018.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 265
0.07 lashes, enabling me to put 3 extensions on 1 natural lash (totalling .21 so not excessive) This set has approx 270 lashes per eye 😃

They're beautiful! Where did you get the .07 lashes? x

They're beautiful! Where did you get the .07 lashes? x

At the moment I think the only place is AH Francis, however, I was trialling them for another geek who's hoping to supply them. They truley are in a league of their own soooooo beautiful to work with xx

At the moment I think the only place is AH Francis, however, I was trialling them for another geek who's hoping to supply them. They truley are in a league of their own soooooo beautiful to work with xx

I got the .1 for one of my clients to try them on on her - she has sparser lashes on outer corners and loads in the winner's, do you think it would be ok to use two .1 lashes on each lash on the outer corners and then .15 where there are loads of them in the inner corners? Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I got the .1 for one of my clients to try them on on her - she has sparser lashes on outer corners and loads in the winner's, do you think it would be ok to use two .1 lashes on each lash on the outer corners and then .15 where there are loads of them in the inner corners? Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

If the clients natural lashes are strong enough to take a .20 in total (ie 2 x .10) then yes, this is a very effective way of creating the illusion of more lashes on the outer edges and a technique iv used many times.

Although you will need to be careful that they don't droop through weight and maybe only apply 1 x .10 to the real outers and then use the two .10 when you know the natural lash is definitely strong enough. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back