Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many side effects for me. Plus I've seen a lot of before and after pictures of Latisse.
The lashes seem to go quite wispy and start going in different directions. They kind of look like they are lashes in need of an infill!

I've only seen one lady that uses a lash serum and her lashes looked exactly as you describe! x

Lashes done today x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363800840.237385.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363800840.237385.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 345
This is one of my latest pictures. The thickness is 0.20 and there's about 100 lashes per eye. WHAT DO YOU THINK? :wink2:

Hey! What curl are the lashes hun? They are really lovely!!!

What Do you think? Im Still training x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363908836.503233.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363908836.503233.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 276
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363908873.746310.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363908873.746310.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 282
0.07 lashes done on a beautiful Scottish geek :) approx 360 lashes per eye

I NEED these in my life!!!
I hope to god I can get lashes to look as good as that once I'm trained. How long did they take you? Xx

I've also been trained in the Mink 0.07 lashes and can definitely confirm that 360 lashes can be applied using this expert technique. 3 lashes on each individual lash and I know what a fantastic lasher Claudia is with and without Mink sets. Definitely sounds like the green eyed monster to me Claudia! Some people have nothing better to do with their time and I'm sure if she was as busy as you are, she wouldn't feel the need to make accusations and negative comments.

Aren't we suppose to encourage each other on these forums?

Julie

Blinking gorgeous

I NEED these in my life!!!
I hope to god I can get lashes to look as good as that once I'm trained. How long did they take you? Xx

Also, they look sooooo soft, are they mink? X

Can I ask what brand you trained with to learn this technique. Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Where do you buy 0.7 lashes from? And do you just stack them on top of each other?? Love em x

Yeah Lumigan makes the straight but if you use heated curlers and Vaseline on them between applications it really helps, my first trial client looks like this... Personally it's great for my clients and the side effects of it relate mainly to it being used for its original purpose; as an eye drop for glaucoma but you don't put it in the eye!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363995928.562751.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363995928.562751.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 296
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363995976.462473.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363995976.462473.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 296
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363996041.479455.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363996041.479455.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 302
Side effects mainly relate to lumigans original purpose as an eye drop for glaucoma. For brows and lashes you use it on the lash not in the eye x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363996258.863405.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363996258.863405.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 272
Yeah Lumigan makes the straight but if you use heated curlers and Vaseline on them between applications it really helps, my first trial client looks like this... Personally it's great for my clients and the side effects of it relate mainly to it being used for its original purpose; as an eye drop for glaucoma but you don't put it in the eye!

Yes that's exactly the look I was on about! Sorry but I think they look awful.

Last edited:
Side effects mainly relate to lumigans original purpose as an eye drop for glaucoma. For brows and lashes you use it on the lash not in the eye x

A woman I work with has glaucoma and ever since using her eye drops for it her lashes have grown massively! It's so weird but her lashes look fantastic b not that she used it for that reason lol but its funny how that's what happens x

I agree there's a a big difference and it most definately works! but I have to say they look wispy and uneven.

Blinking gorgeous

Also, they look sooooo soft, are they mink? X

Hi, sorry for delay, you can expect to take at least another half of your treatment time on top. So fir example if you take an hour and 15 mins for a normal full set it will take you an extra 40 mins on top of that (1 hour 55mins) to apply the 0.07. Obviously this is just a guide line lol and aren't my timings.

They aren't real mink but in weight and softness they are very similar. Real mink are unpredictable in their curl and often lose 10% of their curl once applied.

Where do you buy 0.7 lashes from? And do you just stack them on top of each other?? Love em x

As far as I'm aware you can only buy them through AH Francis although cilsfrance do them too - see link further up.

you don't want to stack them one on top of each other, you want them to "splay" at the tip, otherwise you may as well pop a .20 on :)

They won't look as thick as a normal set purely because they are ultra fine lashes, they give a totally different effect, a much lighter fluffier effect xx

Can I ask what brand you trained with to learn this technique. Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I believe AH Francis cover this technique in their master course, although I am originally AHFrancis trained this is not where I learnt this technique xx

Yes that's exactly the look I was on about! Sorry but I think they look awful.

I agree to an extent they don't look amazing in a lash sense but for those with tiny, wispy lashes with gaps that don't throw, it's a wonder drug ;-)

I believe AH Francis cover this technique in their master course, although I am originally AHFrancis trained this is not where I learnt this technique xx

Which is the best curl and length to get Hun? X

Latest posts

Back