Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rubytues can I ask how long it took you to do this set ? X

Ladies, I need your advice, please ! I'm attaching pic as I would love if someone could tell me on how I could have covered the gap? I don't think the client saw it, but it was screaming at me there lol
9a7yvady.jpg

There were no lashes in there and I would love to have been able to cover it!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Sorry I'm prob being really dim but what's stacking and splaying, been doing lashes for a while and not heard this
;-)

Hi, it's just applying 2-3 to one natural lash, either on top of eachother or side by side. Using only 0.10 or 0.07mm and slightly fanning out at the top x

Ladies, I need your advice, please ! I'm attaching pic as I would love if someone could tell me on how I could have covered the gap? I don't think the client saw it, but it was screaming at me there lol
9a7yvady.jpg

There were no lashes in there and I would love to have been able to cover it!

Hi, I'd use two shorter lashes and apply them so they cross over?
Like an X.
So instead of a gap like this - I I you'll get that - IXI
Sorry if I'm not explaining very well x

Hi, I'd use two shorter lashes and apply them so they cross over?
Like an X.
So instead of a gap like this - I I you'll get that - IXI
Sorry if I'm not explaining very well x

Would they not straighten once the client brushes her lashes? Or would there be glue to keep x in place? X thank you - I was beginning to thing my post were not visible lol

Would they not straighten once the client brushes her lashes? Or would there be glue to keep x in place? X thank you - I was beginning to thing my post were not visible lol

When bridging a gap the client then can't brush through that area as otherwise it will dislodge the gap. On a really bad gap, using very fine lashes you can also place a lash in the middle of the X and the lashes either side can be angled slightly towards the middle of the gap.

I did a really bad bridge which is pictured close to the beginning if tis thread x

If you apply just the base of the lash on both sides, they should stay crisscrossed, perhaps not as long as the others but they'll certainly look better! if she's a regular next time you could use a couple of 0.10's in that area to create less of a gap. Unless the gap isn't permanent of course x

If you apply just the base of the lash on both sides, they should stay crisscrossed, perhaps not as long as the others but they'll certainly look better! if she's a regular next time you could use a couple of 0.10's in that area to create less of a gap. Unless the gap isn't permanent of course x

Thank you blinkinggorgeous and rubytues. I will try that next time this was her first set with me so l will have to try .1 next time I have them in stock anyway x I've used .15, 11-9 in here but will go down in lengths there as well probably next time :)

They look fab!!
they are brilliant :lol: i did a course a few weeks ago .. and struggling to get full lashes :eek: i was given .25 j an c curl in my kit ... if someone has short few lashes how do i get the wow factor ??? xx

My first and second set x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365706604.274029.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365706604.274029.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 289
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365706616.357118.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365706616.357118.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 288
How_to_Extend_Bottom_Lashes
Top and bottom lashes - C-Curl 0.15 x 8, 10, 11 and some 12. Bottom lashes B-curl 0.15 and 0.10mm x 6mm

All your work is lovely if I can get half as good I will be happy!

There's so many fantastic sets on here I'm scared to post mine but here it goes! I know I have a long, long .....long way to go. I limit myself to 2hrs on placing the first lash here I used 9,11 and I think a few 12 in .20 J curl this is my 5th set I'm due to go back for assessment soon!
This Lady seemed to have the most massive eyes i have ever seen lol i think it could easily taken me 4 hrs to fill them :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365891835.913705.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365891835.913705.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
I'm taking the plunge and posting .....Case study number 3. :D

Attachments

• lashes.jpg
    lashes.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 294
Hi! Wow what a brilliant thread! I've been doing lashes now for about a year, and I've just moved from marvelash glue to flirties and its making a beautiful difference. Forgive me for being so nieve, but I trained with Marvelash and have only ever used there lashes. On reading this thread I'm flabbergasted at how many variations of lashes there are. The curves I know about but never the thickness! I'm wanting to order some new ones, but not sure where the thickness comes into play...How would you recommend starting with these?

THANK YOU X

The before photo were J Curls in 12 & 15mm from somewhere else!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366023495.953351.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366023495.953351.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 289

Latest posts

Back