Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi lielash, I am absolutely in love with your work, where did u train for 6d lashes they are amazing! I need to have this technique in my life! Lol x

Thank you Stace - I trained with lash by Francesca - it's a hard technique but rewarding when you see the results x

Hi, here is one of my favourite Volume sets I have done since training in the volume technique back in August :) I love doing this technique! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381688374.201114.jpg

Yeah, it mskes sense. Im trained using loose lashes but bought mink lashes in tray, so will see how I get on with them when a client ask for mink.

Ive just had my eyelashes done and it looks like the lashes are glued to my eyelids but I can't feel a thing. So I think she didn't leave the 1-2mm gap but still only glues to my eyelashes. It doesn't hurt but I was trained to leave a gap. How do you girls do it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here is a pic. You might need to zoom in..

Attachments

• 1381689342335.jpg
    1381689342335.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 368
Here is my first set ever. This was on my model for my training course. I trained with Beautytrix in flirties. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381689935.768948.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381689959.255750.jpg

Leely x

Nice set. :)

Last edited:

They are way too close to your skin. There also seem to be quite a few missed lashes xxx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Eek way to close x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I used c curl .20 9-12 (butterfly lashes)
I have a question. Does anyone know where i can get .18 lashes? :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1381721658401.jpg
    1381721658401.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 344

I'm no expert but they do look very close. Are these volume lashes or express lashes do you know ? Will be very interested to see how you get on with them over next few days as I'd suspect they are going to irritate you & not last as well as they should !

These are normal c curl eyelashes from lash by francesca. To be completeky honest, I dobt feel a thing. They look better now that just after application but I can still see that sone are touching my eyelids.

These are normal c curl eyelashes from lash by francesca. To be completeky honest, I dobt feel a thing. They look better now that just after application but I can still see that sone are touching my eyelids.

Hi Girls,

Done my very first set of lashes today on my sister. Was really pleased with them.... until she opened her eyes :( looking head on you could hardly see them.

I used a J curl lash so was wondering if this is why or is it just my application?Would a C curl created more of an effect from head on.

Please have a look at tell me what you think, any criticism welcomed!x

I have the exact same problem. I'm using the lashes that came in my training kit which are J curl. I'm going to purchase some c curl lashes I think this will help as obviously they are more curly so will show more when eyes are open xx

Hi all.. I am new to lashes.. And I love doing them but still feel a little sick and nervous every time I do them :) Although I was having issues with the glue sticking the lashes together but after ready several threads on here I have switched to the strong glue, which has helped me so much. My question is I use 0.15 lashes 7 through to 10/11 depending on the individual person. Should I use shorter ones on the outer corner or longer?ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755264.805446.jpg

I compleated my lash training last week with lash perfect & this is my first case study

I can see I need more in but the client had to go. I used j curl 10mm 0.2 thickness & the ultimate adhesive

Any feed back greatfully apptciated x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1381926741714.jpg
    1381926741714.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
I think they look good especially as your first set. I was trained 2 weeks ago by lash perfect as well. Although I have the same problem where the eyelashes are not all in one directions. Some are slightly pointed in Other directions. Any tips from all experienced lashers out there?

I think they look good especially as your first set. I was trained 2 weeks ago by lash perfect as well. Although I have the same problem where the eyelashes are not all in one directions. Some are slightly pointed in Other directions. Any tips from all experienced lashers out there?

In order to make lashes sit straight you must position them straight, you will have been trained to attach the extension to the real lash / however if this real lash is not straight neither will be the extension. So u must learn to attach lashes at angles on non straight lashes so they all point in same direction / this will result in uniformity of lashes.

Hth xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381933179.983392.jpgthis mornings 4d set - happy customer !

Latest posts

Back