Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girls I need some advice lol. Since learning volume lashes I have done soooo many. Then today I had two sets of classic lashes. And I felt like they were **** lol.
Because volume are so full, fluffy and soft I felt my classics are nothing compared to volume.
And it's really made me feel down because before I would of said my classic lashes were bloody amazing lol.

Do any of you feel like this now you do volume? Maybe I'm just tired.... Done 2 full sets of classics, 2 full sets of volume, and 1 set of infills today. Tired!!!!
Xx

Yep I feel like this but I do love doing classics.

Volume are hard - lots of concentration needed and I think sometimes clients have OTT expectations with volume - like they do with classics but when they are paying 50% more for volume they also expect more.

It would be nice to he able to do 6d on all clients but realistically most can't support more than 3d so they expect massive lashes and yes they are so much fuller than classics but sometimes not as full as they'd like.

Classics I can do in my sleep - volume not so much - so I welcome classics sets for a bit of a break xx

Yep I feel like this but I do love doing classics.

Volume are hard - lots of concentration needed and I think sometimes clients have OTT expectations with volume - like they do with classics but when they are paying 50% more for volume they also expect more.

It would be nice to he able to do 6d on all clients but realistically most can't support more than 3d so they expect massive lashes and yes they are so much fuller than classics but sometimes not as full as they'd like.

Classics I can do in my sleep - volume not so much - so I welcome classics sets for a bit of a break xx

Yer I see what you mean. I wish everyone could have volume. I don't charge different for 3d or 6d I just seem to judge what's best for there lashes when I see them. Do you?

Think I just love the look of volume I think classics now look bare lol.
Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391170229.385999.jpg

Yer I see what you mean. I wish everyone could have volume. I don't charge different for 3d or 6d I just seem to judge what's best for there lashes when I see them. Do you?

Think I just love the look of volume I think classics now look bare lol.
Xx
View attachment 54281

I charge one price for volume whether it's 3d or 6d - it's still the same amount of time and I will always put as many lashes on that the nl can safely support x

I charge one price for volume whether it's 3d or 6d - it's still the same amount of time and I will always put as many lashes on that the nl can safely support x

Yer same as me. Just looking around and peoples pricelists:
Classic £
Glamour £
3d £
6d £

So confusing for the public looool xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391446196.386427.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391446210.338230.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391446234.279649.jpg

Volume lashes yayyyyy

The first 2 pics are 0.05 volume lashes about 75% natural lashes covered! I ran out of time.

The third picture 0.06 Brown volume lashes :)

Girls,
What's the difference between a classic and glamour set???
Tks

Girls,
What's the difference between a classic and glamour set???
Tks

The difference between a classic and a volume set is the amount applied

Classic sets are usually 1 natural lash with 1 lash extension attached

Volume sets use much thinner lash extensions and have between 2 and 6 extensions applied in a fan or bouquet and really fill out the lash line.

Does anybody do lashes mobile? Debating whether to be home based or not xxx

Does anybody do lashes mobile? Debating whether to be home based or not xxx

I do them mobile, it's hard work but popular. Just be organised with a beauty couch, adjustable stall, and appropriate lighting. Also the couch is heavy- don't be afraid to ask for help or do a couple of journeys from the car to the clients house x

Does anyone have a client with natural lashes that go downwards (dare I say cow lashes) I'm not sure how to put it without a photo! Anyway they slant down. No lift/no perm. Do you lash them? If so what lash/technique? Thank you in advance x

OMG these are amazing.......
How do u do this?

I've tried doing volume lashes with 0.07, but they never look like this.
Can u mix thickness?

Thank u

Aww thank you :)
Best to go on training. I trained with Nadia in New York. Tried to conquer myself without training but it's impossible.

I do training, so inbox me if Intersted.
Xx

Does anyone have a client with natural lashes that go downwards (dare I say cow lashes) I'm not sure how to put it without a photo! Anyway they slant down. No lift/no perm. Do you lash them? If so what lash/technique? Thank you in advance x

Yes you can - in classic or volume. Use a C curl. And a good strong glue so you don't have to apply glue on the whole lash, you can apply just at the base of the lash.
Hope that made sense xx

Yes you can - in classic or volume. Use a C curl. And a good strong glue so you don't have to apply glue on the whole lash, you can apply just at the base of the lash.
Hope that made sense xx

Thank you, yes it makes sense. I'm wondering though, from the side will you still see the natural lash slant down? I have this one lady I'm so reluctant to do and end up coming up with reasons why I shouldn't do it and talking myself out of it! I will give it a go with a c curl :) thanks

Thank you, yes it makes sense. I'm wondering though, from the side will you still see the natural lash slant down? I have this one lady I'm so reluctant to do and end up coming up with reasons why I shouldn't do it and talking myself out of it! I will give it a go with a c curl :) thanks

I guess it depends just how much they grow downwards.
Let her know and explain fully x

Latest posts

Back