Show us your nail foils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for replying I've just emailed them asking what's going on with my order number and they replied saying there's no orders under my name but the money has been taken out my bank so there's obv been some sort of mix up 😴

Oh no so they gonna fix this??

I've sent them a copy of my order confirmation they haven't replied yet , so annoying !!

Hope you get it sorted! Im placing an order with them tomorrow.

Hopefully you've got a bit more luck than me still haven't been delivery no reply to my email yet and yet again can't get through on the phone ... Getting very annoyed !!!

Aw no that sucks. Do they have a facebook/twitter and try getting their attention on that? I only use my twitter account to harrass companies haha and I have done over 4000 tweets. Im a terrible customer with no patience lol! X

I will go and search for them on twitter that's a good idea ! Lol I'm very impatient aswell but that's been more than a week now and after them saying they can't find my details in their system and not replied after that I'm really starting to lose my patience !!! X

Just picked these up from the clearance section in Hobby Craft for £3! Not sure how well they'll work but worth a go :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tut, my phone didn't upload picture properly! This is what I got!!

Attachments

• 1393517254680.jpg
    1393517254680.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 419
Tut, my phone didn't upload picture properly! This is what I got!!

I got hobby craft ones!! They work fine xx

I got hobby craft ones!! They work fine xx

Thanks hun, at that price I thought it'd be worth a shot! :)

My 1st attempt at foils x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

1st attempt (with photo attached lol)

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1393546625341.jpg
    1393546625341.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 510
Has anybody seen patterened foils like the stripe one and heart one in pic? This foto is plastered all over ebay when search for foils but in description they say there are lots pf designs and will send u random ones. Id prefer these two specifically so tht i can do me some nice toes!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1393634580965.jpg
    1393634580965.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 429
Has anybody seen patterened foils like the stripe one and heart one in pic? This foto is plastered all over ebay when search for foils but in description they say there are lots pf designs and will send u random ones. Id prefer these two specifically so tht i can do me some nice toes!!!

Have you tried the website foils4nails www.foils.co.uk

I ordered some lovely patterned ones from them. They look lovely and super fast delivery

Or could you ask the seller for those 2 specific ones if you place an order???

Hope this helps x x

Ok this could be a stupid question and my have already been answered so apologies if it has. But my foil glue has arrived and can't wait to have a go...

so my question is........ if for full coverage the glue is better then surely you don't need shellac/gel polish underneath???

Also will nourishing remover remove foil applied with just the glue????

Confused! Thanks♥♥♥

Have you tried the website foils4nails www.foils.co.uk

I ordered some lovely patterned ones from them. They look lovely and super fast delivery

Or could you ask the seller for those 2 specific ones if you place an order???

Hope this helps x x

Your an absolute star just looked and they have some i like. Yay

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393724869.273413.jpg my first foils on a client. I woulda liked a bit more coverage the first time round but I think they ended up ok and she loved them

Your an absolute star just looked and they have some i like. Yay

You're more than welcome! xx

Ha totally taking over this thread haha!! Just had a go with my foils4nails foil and my new glue!!! Need some more practice!
Any advice for avoiding creases in the foil when applying?
Thanks♥♥♥

Attachments

• 1393760336652.jpg
    1393760336652.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 339

Latest posts

Back