Show us your nail foils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
I've just ordered some foils for nails, I've only seen a few pictures on here I'd like to see some more with an idea of what base colour you used, I'll attach some beautiful pictures that I have found which are not my work just work I admire 😃

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 2,454
This is CND Shellac in Black Pool with Lime, Gold, Turquoise, Rainbow and Oil Slick foils randomly pressed on :)

Attachments

• 1543381_10152135928026838_135113167_n.jpg
    1543381_10152135928026838_135113167_n.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 2,525
I love foils lol and have wey to many

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 2,522
I love foils lol and have wey to many

Wow you really do have a collection there! I expect mine will be that large in a few months, once I start I can't stop buying!

Wow you really do have a collection there! I expect mine will be that large in a few months, once I start I can't stop buying!

I love foils lol, can do so many different looks with them and clients love that it's different :)

Which glue & top coat do you use when working on natural nails?

I do mine on shellac and Gelish so the matching topcoat

When using it on regular polish how do you create the full coverage? Is there a specific glue?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone have links for best places to buy foils for Gelish? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When using it on regular polish how do you create the full coverage? Is there a specific glue?

There is a glue for foil that you can buy. I purchased mine from eBay. I cure it in my lamp for two mins and then press foil on and topcoat.

Does anyone have links for best places to buy foils for Gelish? Xxx

I purchase most of mine from eBay.

Yep same as Mel above, if doing whole nail I use foil glue and cure in lamp,for 2 mins and that works a treat :)

Any particular seller? Xx

I've purchased some from jennysellsfoils and pmd07 which were nice. Most of the time now I get them from China and other places as I can get them a bit cheaper. It does take a bit longer to get them but I haven't had any problems.

Ok ladies. I can't do foils!!

I can do gold leaf, but foils are my nemesis 😭 amongst many other nail things lol!

I bought my foils from ebay, but so many of you have such great results from those, that I don't think that that's the issue. Is it because I'm using nail glue and not foil glue?? Xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok ladies. I can't do foils!!

I can do gold leaf, but foils are my nemesis 😭 amongst many other nail things lol!

I bought my foils from ebay, but so many of you have such great results from those, that I don't think that that's the issue. Is it because I'm using nail glue and not foil glue?? Xx

More than likely! The foil glue is tacky like a lash glue the nail glue with most likely distort it

I'm such a loser lol! Thanks for the advice. And umm, yes...it does distort it a bit...

I'll grab some at the wholesalers tomorrow :) xx

I'd really like to start using foils! Gonna look up those sellers! Thing is I've never used them with shellac but I'm doing the shellac art and styles course tomorrow so hopefully that will help me!

Thank you ladies, I will have to check it out on ebay. Is there a reason why you have to cure it?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389556314.776647.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389556582.386283.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389556596.282899.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389556606.991531.jpg
Only have some pink and some silver foil at the mo but been having fun!

Latest posts

Back