Show us your nail foils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just bought some of The Edge transfer adhesive to use with Gelish - OMG its fab!!! I can actually get full nail transfers with it and embossing is no problem! I haven't tested its longevity out yet but I am really pleased :lol::lol::lol:

Do you have to cure it under a lamp?

I've tried adhesive but no luck, May get that one to try, what foils does everyone find work with gelish?x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

No, I didn't need to cure the adhesive, it dried really fast - completely dry within 2 minutes.

I got most of my foils from Foils4Nails | Nail Art Foils, Nail Wraps, Adhesives, Sealers and more! and some are better than others. I find the shattered glass ones are best if using directly onto the sticky layer of gelish if you want a random effect. I think I will order some Irresistible ones to try out now I have the adhesive

No, I didn't need to cure the adhesive, it dried really fast - completely dry within 2 minutes.

I got most of my foils from Foils4Nails | Nail Art Foils, Nail Wraps, Adhesives, Sealers and more! and some are better than others. I find the shattered glass ones are best if using directly onto the sticky layer of gelish if you want a random effect. I think I will order some Irresistible ones to try out now I have the adhesive

Thanks for the tips and the link. Great selection.

I've never had a problem with foils and gelish I use 'Stix 2 Anything' foils, I got them off eBay x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393258676.253301.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Literally after last colour coat just push the foil in to inhibition layer and pull away quickly. Randomly placing it over the nail xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Literally after last colour coat just push the foil in to inhibition layer and pull away quickly. Randomly placing it over the nail xxx

Thanks Hun ill give it ago x can I ask where uu get it foils from? Xx

Thanks Hun ill give it ago x can I ask where uu get it foils from? Xx

I just got mine from ebay hun. I find cheap ones work better xxx

A few new ones I'm testing out.. Love the embossing effect x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393353216.468555.jpg

Foils over shellac xx

Sent from my LG-E430 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1393406999108.jpg
    1393406999108.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 411
My first attempt using foils last night. This was on Gelish xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393417008.794180.jpg

Can anybody who has ordered from nail delights tell me how long the delivery takes ? I ordered last Wednesday and a week later still isn't here yet x

Can anybody who has ordered from nail delights tell me how long the delivery takes ? I ordered last Wednesday and a week later still isn't here yet x

Its 1st class delivery with royal mail so you should have had it before now

Latest posts

Back