Show us your tattoos/what are their meanings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emj - me!!! I'll find a pic (it's on the back of my leg)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404240161.372744.jpg

That's her freshly done

I have this one for my little girl Paige....
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404240930.732281.jpg

I want to get the same sort of design in my foot for my other daughter Ava...

I have seen this and I want something like it so much!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404241048.548111.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404243968.341762.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404243979.724105.jpg
I have 9 tattoo those are very old pics of my biggest ones when they were freshly done, I think they look nicer once they have settled down but I haven't got any more recent pics.

This is my most recent. Tattoo #9 ... took some working with the tattooist to get something that felt right but was close to what I had in my mind.

I love it. DOB is my grandma's who died in jan and was like a mum. <3

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 205
Love this thread :)
I've got quite a few and will get more. Next up will be to complete a 3/4 sleeve.
Love tattoos. Worked in a tattoo studio for 6 years and it was the most fascinating job ever.
You think you can stereotype people who has them done but you really can't!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

One of my small ones.

Attachments

• 1404246542232.jpg
    1404246542232.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 176
Emj - me!!! I'll find a pic (it's on the back of my leg)

Thanks! I'm looking for something really specific which is probably more of a mans tattoo! I want a realistic girl, modern look and in black and grey only. Want her to be sexy/sultry & be wearing lingerie, I have a really clear idea in my head but can't seem to find it!!

Thanks! I'm looking for something really specific which is probably more of a mans tattoo! I want a realistic girl, modern look and in black and grey only. Want her to be sexy/sultry & be wearing lingerie, I have a really clear idea in my head but can't seem to find it!!

Find an artist you like and get them to design it. Always better than copying someone else's if you want it to be original.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got a modern day pinup on my leg. Tried to take a pic but it ended up very weird since I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed &#9786;
She is a bitch really..

Attachments

• 1404250123994.jpg
    1404250123994.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 263
View attachment 67030View attachment 67031View attachment 67032View attachment 67033View attachment 67034View attachment 67035View attachment 67036
All of mine, dog one with writing needs eyes re doing as not happy these days

Last dog one is one I'm getting done in a few days by a very talented artist I managed to find,

Mine represent my love of realism art and the animals I love. I designed all of mine bar one of them and they are of my horse and dogs

Who knew you had a horse! Me too :) loving your artwork!!! X

I've got a modern day pinup on my leg. Tried to take a pic but it ended up very weird since I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed &#9786;
She is a bitch really..

That's a bit more like what I have in mind!

Find an artist you like and get them to design it. Always better than copying someone else's if you want it to be original.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah of course it would be designed for me and would be original but I'm trying to find some inspirational pics to help me explain to my tattooist exactly what I'm thinking!

This is on my rib at the side, it's the date I got married in numerals & the writing under means "May it last forever" xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404334160.518597.jpg

HairBy Amanda

Little bit more dobe in the greek mythology back piece :D

Sent from The Bat Phone

Attachments

• 1404641635688.jpg
    1404641635688.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 176
I'm thinking of getting an elephant tattoo on my right rib. Has anyone got one? I'm looking at these 2 designs:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...w/EwY9bMgTSPY/s225/Elephant%20Tattoos%208.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-.../2jS9haPtDrQ/s512/Elephant%20Tattoos%2044.jpg

I think I like the second one best. It's more me I reckon. Any advice as this will be my first tattoo! :) x

Just my opinion but I would choose the first one. The second one looks a little too cartoony and I think a few years down the line you might regret it.
The first one to me looks more grown up and will not look out of place as you age.
Obviously it's a very individual thing and you need to go with what feels right for you as when it's done it's done.
I had a dolphin on my ankle when I was 16 ish. It was quite a small tattoo and have now ended up with a very large tattoo to enable to original one to be covered up. Just something to bear in mind when choosing that you will not regret it. I was young and never though I would regret it!! That was not the case. Haha.
Good luck with whichever design you choose. xxx

Just my opinion but I would choose the first one. The second one looks a little too cartoony and I think a few years down the line you might regret it.
The first one to me looks more grown up and will not look out of place as you age.
Obviously it's a very individual thing and you need to go with what feels right for you as when it's done it's done.
I had a dolphin on my ankle when I was 16 ish. It was quite a small tattoo and have now ended up with a very large tattoo to enable to original one to be covered up. Just something to bear in mind when choosing that you will not regret it. I was young and never though I would regret it!! That was not the case. Haha.
Good luck with whichever design you choose. xxx

Thank you. I do really like the 1st as it is very nice and is grown up etc like you say but I just feel the second one compliments my personality better. I know people say you'll regret it when you're older but that's why I want it in a place I can cover up too. I was having this discussion last night and I don't ever regret things as I believe I make those decisions for a reason at those times. But that's just me I guess.

Any advice on pain relief as I'm a wimp and am fully aware it's going to be awful on ribs lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back