Show us your tattoos!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 newest. One on my hip is my nephews names (One name I had done a few years ago) already want the design extended

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371671013.436100.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371671013.436100.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 334
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371671068.279204.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371671068.279204.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 361
I really want a tattoo on my ribs but I'm such a wimp.

I want it to say

"And then we continued blissfully, into this small but perfect piece of our FOREVER

The End"

It has a dual meaning.

Firstly it's the last sentence in twilight., breaking dawn. I such a huuuuuuge twilight fan. And for me now ally he films and books are out I can continue my twilight fandom in my own little world.

But I have always loved this over other common twilight tattoos as I think it is a such a lovely saying. And I feel I have met and married my soul mate, we've been together 13 years married for 9 have 3 kids and I love him more than words can describe. And we are in our forever, our happily ever after.

:)

Last edited:
And this is my horrible badly done tattoo on my left boob I had done when I was 16 - 12 years ago. I'd love a cover up done there but it will be a bit big, I'm not one for drawing attention to my boobs - I've had 3 kids lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371671559.397506.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371671559.397506.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 280
These are 2 of mine, fairy on left forearm and butterflies on right forearm/wrist.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371671558.816267.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371671558.816267.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 306
Here's mine mind the pregnant belly lol xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371681696.577376.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371681696.577376.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 416
[QUOTE=Chantelle

I looooooove this <3 I've been comtemplating this tattoo since I was like 16 but just not brave enough to get one so big :( all my tattoos are small xx

It really hurt on my ribs. I was nearly crying lol it looks abit stretched because of my belly lol n thank u x

Keep looking at this thread for ideas on my next tattoo. I'm wanting my kids names but wanting it different to just there names, just can't decide what I want x

Stage 1 done, it will go down my side n hip n across my lower back, 8 month waiting list for my tattooist tho, gotta wait till November! (Bit red cos just had it done then)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371725204.596275.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371725204.596275.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 718
Stage 1 done, it will go down my side n hip n across my lower back, 8 month waiting list for my tattooist tho, gotta wait till November! (Bit red cos just had it done then)

I'm not surprised at the long wait as he is obviously so talented - the roses look so life like!

Thanks waffle, yeah he is good :) 2 hour sitting and at one point he was tickling, last 20mins felt a slight burn that was it :)
I'm down for a cancellation if one comes up :)

[QUOTE=Chantelle

I can imagine lol!! I just don't know if I want a big tattoo... I have a friend that has the same tattoo, got it done 2 years ago and its made me love that tattoo even more than when I did when I saw it at 16!!

[QUOTE=Chantelle

I love your tattoo it's interesting to see it with your lovely neat bump, I've always loved tattoos like this but had assumed that it'd be a bad idea cos if I got pregnant it would end up distorted, I'd be interested to know what it's like after you had the little one. X

That is gorgeous!!!

my back/shoulder so far and feet so far.... I also have stars on my left wrist, my husbands and daughters initials on my right wrist, and a crap chinese symbol on my hip! my right shoulder is working its way down into a half sleeve, and my left foot is being worked up onto the ankle/leg with a lucky cat and some cherry blossoms soon! the stars on the right foot go round onto my ankle xxx
944115_10152910631575492_1412845037_n.jpg425203_10152910608320492_793525650_n.jpg

My daughter has just left school and now wants a tattoo on her shoulder. It will be a lovely quote that holds special meaning to us but I'm not sure she should get one yet and maybe she should wait. She'll be 17 soon and will be going to 6th form then university. Do you think she may regret it as she's so young? Would it put potential employers off?

Ive got 4. Can only take pic of 1 at the monent. This was my 2nd tattoo. My bf and i had a bet just before he moved away and whoever lost had to get the others name tattooed on them i lost and stood by my word. We split up 3 years later, 2 years after that i finally got his name covered up as he was in a new relationship...... A year after i covered it up we got back together and have been together for 6 years now lol! Its on my left breast and its coming up sideways for some reason?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 201
My daughter has just left school and now wants a tattoo on her shoulder. It will be a lovely quote that holds special meaning to us but I'm not sure she should get one yet and maybe she should wait. She'll be 17 soon and will be going to 6th form then university. Do you think she may regret it as she's so young? Would it put potential employers off?

She won't be able to get a tattoo until she is 18 - and anywhere willing to do it before then should be avoided. It's the law.
But do your research and find a good, reputable artist. And let her think on it until then. Even draw it on with a pen and see what she thinks.
I got my first tattoo 2 months after I turned 18 and I've never regretted any of them. As for potential employers - it's hard to say. Some people still live in the dark ages with regards to tattoos, but she shouldn't be discriminated against. Some employers might ask it to be covered during working hours. Only one of mine is on show (out of 6) but on her shoulder (back?) would be easy to cover with most uniforms xxx

Hi this is exact what I'm going to get on my lower back going slough toy up the side. Is going to be a cover up (another regretted tattoo) and all I can think that will cover it and look timeless is red rises! Who I'd your tattooist ? they are wonderfully done! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back