Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask if people can have a look at mine and let me know what they think. I'm hoping it just got missed and isn't so hideous that the lovely geeks out there don't want to comment :rolleyes:

HOME - geliciouspinkies

Thank you x

Very nice! I like how you have an aftercare page...

Here is my blog (not website) TheApprenticeBeautyBlogger based on the life of being a beauty apprentice. Inside with information of courses, reviews, my work and step by step instructions as well as extra. I'd appreciate if you took time to look at my blog and give me any feedback, im new ;) Thankyou

TheApprenticeBeautyBlogger | The Diary of a Beauty Apprentice

hi can you have a look at mine www.beautyofakind.co.uk do you think i should change it to black? had it made last year im not happy with it. x

Websites look great everyone!

www.oakleyacademy.co.uk

There is a blog there linked to twitter, Instagram, tumblr and Facebook, with how to's reviews and all sorts of interesting hair and beauty related media! X x

Beautyofakind please don't change it to black! I like it, because it looks so nice and fresh. I would only add a picture of some nails on the main page. You can trust me, I'm a web designer ;)

My website is in the process and was looking for some input :) here are a few snaps of it so far xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363027350.067148.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363027350.067148.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 162
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363027362.216678.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363027362.216678.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 158
Beautyofakind please don't change it to black! I like it, because it looks so nice and fresh. I would only add a picture of some nails on the main page. You can trust me, I'm a web designer ;)

thank you so much ! x

You're very welcome :) who, if you don't mind me asking, did your site or where did you get the template from? I'm trying to compare prices/ideas at the most as my WordPress site looks so formal I want something much more appropriate!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Mine's a Wordpress site - www.beautifulink.co.uk stick with it if you can as it works so well with Google, and you can have website pages and a blog in one so your future clients get to see new stuff each time they look. I paid the $99 or whatever it was for the upgraded package that's ad free and customisable, and you get a domain, that is all I've paid :cool:

Hair by Stephanie Jayne.com

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Guys always have the Price List as the very FIRST tab on your website.
People don't like to go looking for it. They know they are on a website for waxing, all they want to know is how much.

It will bring you more business. Simple websites work best.

:D

I have treatment tabs with prices on those pages. Whats your thoughts on this method?
www.beautytreatslisa.co.uk

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

My website is in the process and was looking for some input :) here are a few snaps of it so far xx

I like it, but isn't it spelt sensational?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I like it, but isn't it spelt sensational?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I've took the risky choice of making it sensaciónal as its the Spanish way. I can speak some Spanish, go to Spain every year and have Venezuelan family so love the Spanish language x

Latest posts

Back