Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could do with some help actually! If you guys could check out the website and see if you can click the links at the top as some of our clients have had difficulty...

www.edgespa.co.uk

Still having a fiddle with mine! Any feedback greatly received, technology is not my strong point! Lol
Isla Grace Beauty - Home

This is a quick but maybe a temporary one
Want to find time to set up a proper one just don't find time to research!
http://allabouthair.tel/
But what I have found is this!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379263391.483421.jpg

Sally

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379263154.600374.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379263154.600374.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 83
Going to look at all these on my laptop later so I can see them properly. Mine is www.rdnailsandbeauty.co.uk please tell me honestly what you think I love constructive criticism.

Hi Everyone couple of things will mention about blogs and websites.

For every blog post should at least be writing 5 paragraphs per post and tagging pictures correctly and do anchor links correctly. If you are not anchor linking back to your website it's basically pointless.

Websites should at least have 3-5 paragraphs of content text on the homepage as google doesn't read pictures. Without this content google has to get deeper into your site to find out what you are all about and it would rank it lower than someone with all info on homepage. Again making sure all your content on homepage has your search keywords in, in various ways.

Hi Everyone couple of things will mention about blogs and websites.

For every blog post should at least be writing 5 paragraphs per post and tagging pictures correctly and do anchor links correctly. If you are not anchor linking back to your website it's basically pointless.

Websites should at least have 3-5 paragraphs of content text on the homepage as google doesn't read pictures. Without this content google has to get deeper into your site to find out what you are all about and it would rank it lower than someone with all info on homepage. Again making sure all your content on homepage has your search keywords in, in various ways.

Thanks! Think I will def need to update my sure then!

1. Not sure if it's just me but website doesn't work.
2. Read up on SEO. Title Tags, Meta Tags, Meta description and how to implement it.

Thanks I'll get it sorted..

Latest posts

Back