Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, to a lot brighter. It's quite dark. Look at attached if the text was in white. A lot more readable. Don't have to go that extreme but wouldn't go darker than an off white.

Ah! Ok great I will have play around with it tonight! Thanks

I like it. Not too fussy and all your links work (essential for a good google rating). I found a couple of things - check your shellac removal prices- ( at the moment it looks like you do it for free) and a + sign doesn't seem to be in the right place on your Brisa lite smoothing prices. Also, if you have Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages you could always link to them from your site too. But that's all I would change, so good job!

Thank you i've made the changes hope it looks better :) I haven't set up a facebook page yet but when I do i'll make sure to link it x

Thank you i've made the changes hope it looks better :) I haven't set up a facebook page yet but when I do i'll make sure to link it x

I love your website. Well done missus xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love your website. Well done missus xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww thank you! :) xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

No, to a lot brighter. It's quite dark. Look at attached if the text was in white. A lot more readable. Don't have to go that extreme but wouldn't go darker than an off white.

What do you think of it now?

Look at the web version not the mobile one as the colours are different in the mobile version will look at that tonight!

www.adoflondon.com

Better :) The only other thing I would do is the menu bar, the buttons that aren't selected, change that text to white. Other than that all good :)

Yeah I couldn't work out how to change those!!! Grrrrrrr

Here's mine made with webs.com. I found their tools to be the easiest to use and they have plenty of options for slide shows, widgets, ect. And I pay nothing! I can upgrade if I want more options and I still need to purchase the domain name but I'm happy with what I have at the minute with no outlay!

Can I have some honest opinions please? Constructive criticism is always welcome x
www.nailsandbeautybysabrina.webs.com

P.S its best looked at on a computer but you can also see it on your mobile although it's not as good x
Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back