Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great site, did you do it with Mrsite.co.uk?
Hi, no I used wordpress. It's really easy to download and do.
You just pick a template and work from that. With wordpress it's SEO friendly. :lol:

I like it. My only comment would be to get rid of the duplicate title "Heel N Hands. You have the main title right above it and since it's such a big, catchy font/size, having it twice is almost too much.
I do like the site though :)

Also your wording throughout the site have a few words that run together. You need spaces between some words probably from where you may have cut and pasted it from a word document first. For instance in the facial page it says

"A facial begins with a consultation to discuss your needs. The 60 minuteprescription facial includes an extensive consultation and full skin analysisto determine what range of products and actions would best suit your skin."

separate these words, and be sure to look over the rest of the site to see similar issues

Last edited:
Very nice! It looks so professional. What company did you use?

Thankyou.. Hes called Alistair Whiteley Website Design.. He works on his own so was really easy to sort things with him etc. ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I like it. My only comment would be to get rid of the duplicate title "Heel N Hands. You have the main title right above it and since it's such a big, catchy font/size, having it twice is almost too much.
I do like the site though :)

Also your wording throughout the site have a few words that run together. You need spaces between some words probably from where you may have cut and pasted it from a word document first. For instance in the facial page it says

"A facial begins with a consultation to discuss your needs. The 60 minuteprescription facial includes an extensive consultation and full skin analysisto determine what range of products and actions would best suit your skin."

separate these words, and be sure to look over the rest of the site to see similar issues

studio jane - great feedback

would you mind giving your thoughts on mine?

its the one at start of this thread www.powderandpout.co.uk

be brutal!!!!

All Your websites look so amazing - i just started making mine, not very informative yet, but getting there :)

Funky Nails :o

Hey geeks had a little idea...

I need to update my website its soooo 2008 lol

but was thinking would love to see other geeks websites and share

maybe we can learn from each other

so to start the ball rolling here is mine

www.powderandpout.co.uk

I'll be cleaning it up later today - have some prices to put up

But looking at a professional overhaul some time in the next few months

Let me know what you think don't be afraid to be harsh - its welcomed

I dont think its very fluid or flowy or interactive but to date it has been fabulous at bringing in net business

Love to see all of yours!!!

I thought your site is good but the pages are too long. They need to be shorter to keep your viewer engaged especially if you use a phone/tablet to look at the site.
Hope this helps ;)

Just finished mine which took ages comments welcome as feeling a bit unsure if it look professional enough as did it myself.:rolleyes:

www.ispathepark.com

Your getting there, but you need much more colour and photographs (in my opinion) it feels like its unfinished. Sorry if you havent finished yet :-/
Good info though :)

I update my website on a weekly bases.
Take a look, its all my own work. Good luck with it hun xx

www.beautytreatslisa.co.uk

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Just a little thought, those with a flash based website should consider doing a mobile friendly site. Their inexpensive and iPhone, iPad etc users would be able to view your site cuz right now we cannot and you could be losing clients (most of my clients use iPhones or iPads accepting to my website statistics). A little extra cost but in my opinion worth every penny

My current salon one I've had for several years & soon to be deleted:
Beauty Salon Felixstowe, Ipswich, Waxing, Facials, Pamper Parties, Eye Treatments - Welcome...
My new salon one: Welcome to Cognito Beauty Haven - still needs some tweaking, especially with the header!
My products website: Cognito Skincare Home - needs some items adding to it but urgh, website stuff is soooo boring, lol

I have seen your website before - I was going to move to Felixstowe earlier this year - you would have been the competition ;-)

Latest posts

Back