Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you give me criticism on my website please good and bad, not completed yet just want to know I'm heading in correct direction. I've done it all myself yes on a free website & hope to have it running in time for new year.
Www.beautyk.weebly.com

P.s I'm sure there was a whole thread for sites but I can't find it! Sorry xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Colours are nice- I like the purple against the black and charcoal...makes it easy to read too.

"*Test needed atleast 48 hours prior to treatment"

Just saw that typo on your prices page.

"I f appointments are needed "

And that on the contact page.

Brill thanks will change them. Proof read about 5 times my eyes boggle lol xx

Any more opinions anyone?xx

www.katies-boutique.weebly.com
I have only just started this website so all feedback help full x

Heya Katie had a quick look and looks ok for just setting it up.... You may have noticed but you need to change the text on the button (it reads button text) ;)

Mine is www.nikkicshairstudio.weebly.com and will soon be removing the .weebly section when a bit more money covers it :) I need to go through and clear it up a little I think, so opinions welcome :)

Hi here's mine, I've done it myself and after flicking throughout the above quickly (will look and feedback when got a little more time!) I've noticed someone with the same template as mine he he!

Honesty please - although if your looking on your phone it may not be the full site and it will look rubbish - looking into how to change that at the minute so try and look on an ipad or laptop :)

www.elizabeth-Alexandra.com

Xxx

All Your websites look so amazing - i just started making mine, not very informative yet, but getting there :)

Funky Nails :o

Hey funky nails, nice site, just a couple things I picked up on quick scan, you have a pick of a face in the logo area but your title is funky nails, I like you tag line so maybe a set of nails with twinkly effect making them appear to twinkle (like the adverts for eyes do) can't explain that we'll so will try when I have chance to put a pick of what I mean on, also on you price guide .... What I do + prices .... Doesn't sound professional enough to me, maybe the originals are best in this one and use services, or services & price guide, or just price guide perhaps, also you have the £ sign at the end of the amount which is strange. I like you gallery on the right hand side though that works well there too :)

I hope I'm not sounding harsh or deflating your bubble, it's just a couple things I spotted and think may help, your welcome to scrutinise mine hehe.

Quick note, I am currently re-arranging the home page, so not fluid I know, the colour correction hyperlink will have its own page and gallery, and the wedding page too, I haven't wrote them yet so they don't do that, the hair-extensions one does though. Need to improve it though :) it's still a work in progress though :)

Mine is www.nikkicshairstudio.weebly.com and will soon be removing the .weebly section when a bit more money covers it :) I need to go through and clear it up a little I think, so opinions welcome :)[/QUOTE]

Heya Katie had a quick look and looks ok for just setting it up.... You may have noticed but you need to change the text on the button (it reads button text) ;)

Mine is www.nikkicshairstudio.weebly.com and will soon be removing the .weebly section when a bit more money covers it :) I need to go through and clear it up a little I think, so opinions welcome :)

Thanks and I shall be doing more tonight xx

Quick note, I am currently re-arranging the home page, so not fluid I know, the colour correction hyperlink will have its own page and gallery, and the wedding page too, I haven't wrote them yet so they don't do that, the hair-extensions one does though. Need to improve it though :) it's still a work in progress though :)

[/QUOTE]

Yours is good Hun :) x

I had my site made for me about 3 months ago.. It needs a few tweaks but overall im very pleased :)

www.lavender-rooms.com

Love your website, look really good.
I dont have one yet, but thinking about it, not sure where to start, dont have money to spend on it though, are there any good free/cheap options?

Love your website, look really good.
I dont have one yet, but thinking about it, not sure where to start, dont have money to spend on it though, are there any good free/cheap options?

There are a few, there is a thread dedicated to this particular question if you search in the top right for free websites or something along those lines I'm sure it'll pop up, but webs.com is ok, but you can't do seo on there's unless you pay, weebly.com is good, simple can adapt as you like, do blogs, redirect to alternate websites, etc etc etc, and can set up seo on it. Wix.com is also a good one, someone said they aren't good for the fact you can't them on apple prods.... You can now but you need to use HTML site designs.... I can't think of any others ATM :)

Latest posts

Back