Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk x

Thank you :) x

You're very welcome :) who, if you don't mind me asking, did your site or where did you get the template from? I'm trying to compare prices/ideas at the most as my WordPress site looks so formal I want something much more appropriate!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

You're very welcome :) who, if you don't mind me asking, did your site or where did you get the template from? I'm trying to compare prices/ideas at the most as my WordPress site looks so formal I want something much more appropriate!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

i did mine myself and used yola its very good xx

Can I ask if people can have a look at mine and let me know what they think. I'm hoping it just got missed and isn't so hideous that the lovely geeks out there don't want to comment :rolleyes:

HOME - geliciouspinkies

Thank you x

Did I see your cups on verves fb page? Not looked at your website just yet, just seen your logo and thought I recognized it :) xx

Did I see your cups on verves fb page? Not looked at your website just yet, just seen your logo and thought I recognized it :) xx

Yep! They were my mugs :) xx

Can I ask if people can have a look at mine and let me know what they think. I'm hoping it just got missed and isn't so hideous that the lovely geeks out there don't want to comment :rolleyes:

HOME - geliciouspinkies

Thank you x

You site is lovely, so easy to navigate. I only looked at the mobile version but I'm impressed! Well done hun x

You site is lovely, so easy to navigate. I only looked at the mobile version but I'm impressed! Well done hun x

Thank you Nicola, I really appreciate that. Yeah, the mobile version is a bit restricted due to Moonfruit's html conversion but it does the job if someone is out and about x

Thank you Nicola, I really appreciate that. Yeah, the mobile version is a bit restricted due to Moonfruit's html conversion but it does the job if someone is out and about x

It certainly does the job! Mines the same, I don't really like the mobile version of mine but love the full version :) xx

Your site looks fab and is very elegant. I particularly love your blog, makes it much more personal. Well done! xx

Aw thanks, I wasn't sure but my friend is a tech geek and said a blog would make it more "human" it's still a work in progress, I'm waiting for some photographers to approve the use of their pics... Wish they would hurry up ha ha xx

HOME - geliciouspinkies

Thank you x
Your website looks nice but I have issues with the font on my computer. I don't know if its just my browser though, I'm using Google Chrome.
2w1y2h2.jpg

I tried it in Firefox and I could read it fine, it must just be an issue with chrome :(

I tried it in Firefox and I could read it fine, it must just be an issue with chrome :(

Oooerrr, that's annoying. I'll get in touch with Moonfruit and post a query. Thank for letting me know :)

Latest posts

Back