Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still having a fiddle with mine! Any feedback greatly received, technology is not my strong point! Lol
Isla Grace Beauty - Home

Hi
Just had a nose around your main site & just to let you know the sunless tanning page link to aftercare at the bottom takes you to the contact page. Think your link needs redirecting. :)

CeeCee x

I recently started a beauty blog it's a bit amateur but I'm getting there!!i just need the followers to make it better!!
Thanks guys

Www.shadowfi.wordpress.com

I recently started a beauty blog it's a bit amateur but I'm getting there!!i just need the followers to make it better!!
Thanks guys

Www.shadowfi.wordpress.com

I've bookmarked your blog 👍 you've tempted me into making one but I wouldn't know where to start and would want to put everything in it from hairstyles to clothing buys etc lol xx

Ok I'll try again this should work ;-)
Sole relaxing therapy & nails - Welcome

Hi, I really liked your main photo, looks really catchy with red accents-one word of advice,how about taking photo from different angle, so the tangled cables and bin is not showing? I think that would make better impression.

The other thing is, that sometimes you write I' and sometimes you use 'we'. That creates confusion, if it's only you-be proud, you are professional and people appreciate personal touch anyway.

Just a thought:)

Flynnser19 made me want to start a blog and so I have... Literally started it today haha so its very bare right now but its a start..

Have a look and check out the amazing Kurt Geiger deal I bagged on Saturday xx

http://nikinkibabyx.wordpress.com

Omg! So I have, Ooppps! Thank you hun!!:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I love the look of the site. Very fresh looking. Well done hun

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Mines just recently been finished :)

www.lavender-rooms.com

X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the look of the site. Very fresh looking. Well done hun

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Thank you :)

just been checking over and over for typos and worried I've missed something so if anyone spots anything let me know!

I've just published my website would love some feedback...

www.sincerebeauty.co.uk

Who designed your site hun? I love the simplicity and classic style of it - totally the look I want to go for with mine xx

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Who designed your site hun? I love the simplicity and classic style of it - totally the look I want to go for with mine xx

Thank you, your comment really made me smile :)

I did it myself using a template on weebly but tweaked the colours using the HTML coding to match my logo. Xx

Thank you, your comment really made me smile :)

I did it myself using a template on weebly but tweaked the colours using the HTML coding to match my logo. Xx

Brilliant, good shout on changing your colour to match. I'm using a cms called joomla at the moment and I've been trying to find some inspiration so I know where to start - my basic WordPress site was so boring I needed a change but on a budget! (Don't we all!!) :) xxx

Latest posts

Back