Shower or Bath?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Are you a shower or bath person?
I'm very much a shower person. Nothing like it to wake you up in the morning :)

Can't remember the last time I had a bath & over the years have had to 're-gift' smellies I've been given by well meaning clients & friends.

Do you enjoy receiving BATH smellies or would you prefer shower goodies?

Shower every morning bath most nights, I agree nothing better than a shower to wake you up but I love the cosy sleepy feeling I get from a hot bath, enjoy both lots of goodies :)

I always shower. The only time I ever have a bath is if I am really aching and even then I have to have a shower after as I can't bear the thought of bathing in your own dirty water. I really can't remember the last time I had a bath but it was a few years ago!
Shower for me, twice a day with my favourite fcuk body wash mmmmmmmm
I always pass bath smellies on too :)

Shower, shower, shower. That's not to say I don't love a bath, but to be honest, it never makes me feel clean and then I need to have a shower afterwards. About two years ago, I had my bathroom re-done and I haven't even got a bath at home now - just a wetroom.

I have showers all the time. Baths when I'm feeling ill and want a good soak haha. I've had to regift smellies too. I have a box still in my wardrobe from ages ago. Shower foamy stuff and moisturiser go down a treat with me though ;) helps when the OH uses ALL the shower gel, he thinks he needs half a bottle per shower and I'm not exaggerating.....x

I haven't had a bath in 25 years ... shower only.

And when there has been no shower I have used a bucket to pour the water over me rather than sit in the bath.

Yer a bit weird I know but it worked when I needed it lol.

Jacqui xx

i love showers to wake me up and feel really clean. Baths are usually if I'm feeling poorly, have a special night coming up which includes the obligatory glass of wine and a cigarette and candles or my time of the month. Love showers and baths but baths are more of an indulgence especially with all my lovely bath bits at xmas time. Plus makes my damp bathroom smell divine :)

I love baths but it has to be showers over here as baths are too hot to sit in.

Ideal for me would be shower in the morning, bath at night if I wasn't living in the USA.

When I go back to UK I love to sink into the big old Victorian tubs full of bubbles after a hard day so I get my fill so to speak.

And hey I have a large bath tub outside my house if I get any cravings, pool guy won't be happy if I put bubbles in it though lol:)

Both!

Every morning I start my day with a nice, warm shower and I end my day with a nice, soothing bubble bath.

I haven't had a bath in 25 years ... shower only.

And when there has been no shower I have used a bucket to pour the water over me rather than sit in the bath.

Yer a bit weird I know but it worked when I needed it lol.

Jacqui xx

Really, oh my and from someone I so look up to lol. Go on have a bath It's so lovely, all them bubbles

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Both!

Every morning I start my day with a nice, warm shower and I end my day with a nice, soothing bubble bath.

Snap, couldn't do one and not the other x

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Really, oh my and from someone I so look up to lol. Go on have a bath It's so lovely, all them bubbles

from Debbie's HTC Sense

The thought is lovely with bubbles and candles and music and chocolates and big fluffy towels ....

.... but the reality is so different lol.

I get bored sitting in the bath, its a means to get clean not a way to relax for me.

xxxx

Both!

Oh yeah, me too!

I love them both.

Quite often when i'm in the bath i'll have a book with me, or some music.

Quite often when i'm in the bath i'll have a book with me, or some music.

I have my Nook electronic reader with me or a crossword and I'll sit in there til I'm pruney. My husband comes in there to check on me from time to time to make sure I haven't drowned (and to sneak a peak). :wink2:

BATH!!! All the way!!

I make mine really really hot so I almost get a burning sensation on my skin, and just lie back so my head goes under the water *ahh pure bliss* and just lie there... every muscle relaxed... I find it sooo relaxing and then usually shower off with cold water then straight back in my bed with my heated blanket! :Love:

BATH!!! All the way!!

I make mine really really hot so I almost get a burning sensation on my skin, and just lie back so my head goes under the water *ahh pure bliss* and just lie there... every muscle relaxed... I find it sooo relaxing and then usually shower off with cold water then straight back in my bed with my heated blanket! :Love:

Mooey, corned beef skin springs to mind with all that steaming hot water lol

Jacqui xx

Showers during the week.
Sunday early evening.........warm bath, candles, Elemis milk bath, L'Occitane Rose or Jo Malone oil. Face mask on, hair mask on......relax.
Well it's only once a week!

Showers during the week.
Sunday early evening.........warm bath, candles, Elemis milk bath, L'Occitane Rose or Jo Malone oil. Face mask on, hair mask on......relax.
Well it's only once a week!

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!

Latest posts

Back