Shower or Bath?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely a shower person can't stand the thought of washing in all the same water, if I do decide to chill in a bath I get up and switch the shower on anyway, I'm always getting told off by hubby for wasting water lol :/

Tell Jacqui to shut her pie hole. She hasn't bathed in 25 years!

Have to ask what is a pie hole, is it to do with sausages?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Have to ask what is a pie hole, is it to do with sausages?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Pie-hole/cake-hole - U.S. term for mouth.

And leave it to you, Ms. Debbie, to bring sausages into the mix! Glad to see you back to your rosy cheeks!

I wondered how long it would take for this thread to turn into talk about sausages!!!

This is the third one of mine now, lol

I wondered how long it would take for this thread to turn into talk about sausages!!!

This is the third one of mine now, lol

I know and I'm so sorry. We need to ban Taggyboy for leading it astray. It wasn't me this time, I swear.

I know and I'm so sorry. We need to ban Taggyboy for leading it astray. It wasn't me this time, I swear.

Taggy never used to get into trouble before you came along with all your talk about chocolate and sausages and now you've started with pies!! and cake.

No wonder you have to bath AND shower!!!

Troublemaker!

Blue Rose, you come up with such lovely threads, I am so sorry that it has gone off track just when you thought you could breathe easy lol

I'm sure you take neither sausages or pies into the bath with you.

ALWAYS Showers!!

Even when we rented the apartment before our home, with the fancy-shmancy tub with jets... showered.

On the rarest of occasion that I take a bath, it's usually if I'm sick and achey and want to steam up the bathroom for my sinuses.
THEN
Immediately after, hop into the shower to rinse off.

The idea of sitting in my own dirt and soap scum just grosses me out.
If a having a bath can leave a ring around the tub, imagine what it leaves on your skin?
BLECH.
I just can't do it LOL

For me it's a shower sitting in people gravy as my mum puts it is just horrible
my oh always asks if I want his bath water too eeeewww why on earth would I want to do that
Showers are the way for me 5 mins and I'm all clean and refreshed
Cat xx

ALWAYS Showers!!

Even when we rented the apartment before our home, with the fancy-shmancy tub with jets... showered.

On the rarest of occasion that I take a bath, it's usually if I'm sick and achey and want to steam up the bathroom for my sinuses.
THEN
Immediately after, hop into the shower to rinse off.

The idea of sitting in my own dirt and soap scum just grosses me out.
If a having a bath can leave a ring around the tub, imagine what it leaves on your skin?
BLECH.
I just can't do it LOL

That tub sounds like my idea of heaven! And as for the hygiene side of it I get that.. I'm a bit funny about dirt and germs etc so I always need to have a shower after a bath anyway! I make it nice and cold so it's the same kind of effect as plunge pool - very refreshing :D

It WAS a lovely tub. Wide, high, and when full, covered you up to your shoulders so that none of your 'bits' were cold LOL
HOWEVER washing it was a nightmare, and I needed a thingy with an 'arm' to reach it all without landing in it upside down and on my head LOL

In the 3yrs we had that apartment, I might have used that tub 3times at most. HAAAAAAAAATED cleaning the darn thing, was also separate from the shower, so to shower off, had to climb out and drip over the floor to get to the shower LOL
Cats used it more than I did, they were forever playing in it LOL

I tend to be a shower person! I find they wake me up a lot (whereas baths send me to sleep) and leave me feeling a lot more refreshed & ready to go out and do things, they don't take up as much time either. I do like the odd bath, usually when I'm ill or really need to relax, I love pouring in all the bath goodies I've been given for xmas!

Shower for me. Baths make me hot and sweaty!!

Vicki xx

It WAS a lovely tub. Wide, high, and when full, covered you up to your shoulders so that none of your 'bits' were cold LOL
HOWEVER washing it was a nightmare, and I needed a thingy with an 'arm' to reach it all without landing in it upside down and on my head LOL

In the 3yrs we had that apartment, I might have used that tub 3times at most. HAAAAAAAAATED cleaning the darn thing, was also separate from the shower, so to shower off, had to climb out and drip over the floor to get to the shower LOL
Cats used it more than I did, they were forever playing in it LOL

Awwwww at the cats! I love cats they are so crazy, Tibbs used to spend hours sitting in the kitchen sink when he was a kitten, swiping at the drops of water as the tap leaked! And we came home one autumn to find him sitting in a bucket of water and leaves.. happy as larry.. and they say cats don't like water! Lol

Mooey, or should I say Moo Moo, I like your new avatar.

My husband installed a nice, big, deep garden tub just for me because he knows how much I love my long baths. As for my fellow geeks who get so dirty they can't bear to sit in their own filth...what the hell do you do to get so dirty, you dirty, dirty girls?! LOL

Taggy never used to get into trouble before you came along with all your talk about chocolate and sausages and now you've started with pies!! and cake.

No wonder you have to bath AND shower!!!

Troublemaker!

Blue Rose, you come up with such lovely threads, I am so sorry that it has gone off track just when you thought you could breathe easy lol

I'm sure you take neither sausages or pies into the bath with you.

Two words for you, Missy: Restraining Order

Mooey, or should I say Moo Moo, I like your new avatar.

My husband installed a nice, big, deep garden tub just for me because he knows how much I love my long baths. As for my fellow geeks who get so dirty they can't bear to sit in their own filth...what the hell do you do to get so dirty, you dirty, dirty girls?! LOL

LOL Not that dirty honestly:biggrin:

I'm just a tad anal retentive hahaha
I have had a box of wet-wipes on the back of the toilet (in both bathrooms) since before my kids (and in my purse).
I flat out REFUSE to share towel/facecloth/scrungie etc. Clean one every time.
Teeth get brushed 3-6x daily.
In summer, I'm known to shower 2x a day some days.
When I can't have that 2nd shower, sponge bath or at the very least a wet-wipe under the pits and re-apply antiperspirant.
Nail brush found at all 3sinks in the house.
etc etc....

I can NOT stand feeling 'yukka'.

Only my hair get's reprieve and that's only because I don't want to dry it out since I like to keep it long LOL

And as I said, if a tub can have a ring just from soap scum alone... I'll pass thanks LOL

Latest posts

Back