Shower or Bath?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell Jacqui to shut her pie hole. She hasn't bathed in 25 years!

HAHA! how funny! She may be persuaded to share bathwater with that bloke from axl though!

I prefer showers, also hate the thought of sitting in the water. And theyre always too hot and when I stand up I go all light headed lol! X

Showers during the week.
Sunday early evening.........warm bath, candles, Elemis milk bath, L'Occitane Rose or Jo Malone oil. Face mask on, hair mask on......relax.
Well it's only once a week!

Lovely! However I hate putting my milk bath in the bath, find it a waste lol! I just apply neat.

Both, but my shower is broken so only have a bath at moment. On plus side though, the hard skin on my feet is next to nothing now lol.

Perhaps someone should suggest a sausage soap to Mad Beauty, a one off just for Tammie lol
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Binky prefers to shower too
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317686709.711399.jpg

Both, but my shower is broken so only have a bath at moment. On plus side though, the hard skin on my feet is next to nothing now lol.

Perhaps someone should suggest a sausage soap to Mad Beauty, a one off just for Tammie lol
Xx

Natalie, I'm taking heat for the sausages and it's you and Emma!

And for the record, I think you're right. Axle could lure our beloved Jacqui into the first tub she's seen in 25 years.

HAHA! how funny! She may be persuaded to share bathwater with that bloke from axl though!

I prefer showers, also hate the thought of sitting in the water. And theyre always too hot and when I stand up I go all light headed lol! X

Haha Lolly, you seem to be getting to know me too well, I wouldn't need to be persuaded I would be sitting in it waiting for him.

But would you mind refraining from referring to Axl as 'that bloke' ... I'm still a little discombobulated that you don't even know who he is!!!!! lol

Jacqui xx

And for the record, I think you're right. Axle could lure our beloved Jacqui into the first tub she's seen in 25 years.

I thought I had taken care of you and this restraining order last time ... it is my belief that you are currently sitting somewhere in jail in your halloween nightgown in a strait jacket .. so how did you get back here threatening me with yet another order???!!!!!

You are more slippery than the slipperiest eel.

But on to Axl, he could lure me into a burning building!!!! He'd have to work it a little bit though, I know when to play hard to get lol.

And have I mentioned anywhere previously on all the other sausage threads that I hate sausages!!!!!

Jacqui xx

Haha Lolly, you seem to be getting to know me too well, I wouldn't need to be persuaded I would be sitting in it waiting for him.

But would you mind refraining from referring to Axl as 'that bloke' ... I'm still a little discombobulated that you don't even know who he is!!!!! lol

Jacqui xx

What!!!? How can ANYONE not know the infamous Mr Rose!?

I'm in shock lol xx

Hey, i'm all for the sausage Tamtam lol

Especially if its Ryan Reynolds shape ~sigh~ xx

I thought I had taken care of you and this restraining order last time ... it is my belief that you are currently sitting somewhere in jail in your halloween nightgown in a strait jacket .. so how did you get back here threatening me with yet another order???!!!!!

You are more slippery than the slipperiest eel.

But on to Axl, he could lure me into a burning building!!!! He'd have to work it a little bit though, I know when to play hard to get lol.

And have I mentioned anywhere previously on all the other sausage threads that I hate sausages!!!!!

Jacqui xx

Oh Jacqui, you're in a very sticky situation. In fact, if Tammie has escaped, you're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun. lol xx

Shower...

Random baths. X

What!!!? How can ANYONE not know the infamous Mr Rose!?

I'm in shock lol xx

I know, can you imagine!!!!!

Oh Jacqui, you're in a very sticky situation. In fact, if Tammie has escaped, you're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun. lol xx

Just what I was thinking ...

Jacqui xx

Yeah well now that I know that it's not you in your avatar i would say were getting somewhere lol.

And I am sorry if I offended you by referring to him as "that bloke" but i couldn't remember his name. Is it axl or does he have a real name? I just couldn't remember.

And please don't discombobulate yourself, there's no need I will google him! X

Pie-hole/cake-hole - U.S. term for mouth.

And leave it to you, Ms. Debbie, to bring sausages into the mix! Glad to see you back to your rosy cheeks!

I know and I'm so sorry. We need to ban Taggyboy for leading it astray. It wasn't me this time, I swear.

I wondered how long it would take for this thread to turn into talk about sausages!!!

This is the third one of mine now, lol

Sorry Sarah for hijacking your lovely thread, :Love:

Tammie, I nearly split my stiches laughing, ouch :wink2: still a bit tender but ok under the circumstances

Random Blackadder quote....

Love it! Love it!

Latest posts

Back