Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
South central would be in my region, Southampton or Portsmouth or any of the surrounding areas.

Surrey isn't too far to be honest and it gives me an excuse to stay over and go shopping etc! :)

South central would be in my region, Southampton or Portsmouth or any of the surrounding areas.

Surrey isn't too far to be honest and it gives me an excuse to stay over and go shopping etc! :)

I had it done by a lady in Alresford, Hampshire who was in the process of setting up a salon in Southampton. Do you want me to PM her number?

I have a question...I wrapped a client Saturday and she lost 7.5 inches. I told her to measure again 3 days later and she did, and no change? Anyone got any idea why?

It is difficult to know without interrogating the client but one reason could be she may have had alcohol over the weekend which retains fluid so although she may have been losing more it would not show on the tape. It could be just down to how her body reacts to the phosphat. However, the positive is it STAYED off putting paid to false claims this is just a fluid loss wrap and will go back within 24 hours !! :D

With regard to Chantal..She has not updated her website but she definately offers the treatment as she also is a Trainer HTH

I had it done by a lady in Alresford, Hampshire who was in the process of setting up a salon in Southampton. Do you want me to PM her number?

That would be great thanks! I'd also love to hear how you got on with it etc.

Ok, it looks as though this is not going to be for me. The lady has a lot of info on her website and says that this is best to have a course of 6, doing it once a week.
This takes it way out of my price range and convenience as I would have to travel out of my way in order to have it.

Ok, it looks as though this is not going to be for me. The lady has a lot of info on her website and says that this is best to have a course of 6, doing it once a week.
This takes it way out of my price range and convenience as I would have to travel out of my way in order to have it.

Oh no :(
I thought you could have it as a one off? But obviously best results would be a course xxx

Yeah, I should have known really had I thought about it properly. I guess I got a bit excited which clouded the common sense.

As usual! :wink2:

Yes you can have it as a one-off..some do for a kick start to a diet plan or for a special party/holiday etc and want to lose inches. I think what is meant is that if you want to get continuing fat loss then a course is the best way as thereafter is just 6 monthly maintenance.

Ok so I've tried SV 3 times now and still nothing. Not one cm. The only thing I've lost is an hour of my life each time I do it. What is going wrong? I've emailed the distributor but waiting to hear back from them. I massage the oil in, wrap up tight, hop into bed for an hour, get out and hey presto! Nothing! I really want this to work to offer it in my salon but I won't offer something as a service if I don't believe it works.

Ok so I've tried SV 3 times now and still nothing. Not one cm. The only thing I've lost is an hour of my life each time I do it. What is going wrong? I've emailed the distributor but waiting to hear back from them. I massage the oil in, wrap up tight, hop into bed for an hour, get out and hey presto! Nothing! I really want this to work to offer it in my salon but I won't offer something as a service if I don't believe it works.

Are you wrapping yourself?!
Are you body brushing before you apply the oil? Rubbing the oil really into the skin to create heat, do you have a heated blanket and foil blanket on the bed?

How tight do you wrap, can you see slight marks as you unwrap from where the wrap has been tight- but not too tight!

If your on medication this could affect the results! Try wrapping somebody else it's very hard to wrap yourself!

Are you wrapping yourself?!
Are you body brushing before you apply the oil? Rubbing the oil really into the skin to create heat, do you have a heated blanket and foil blanket on the bed?

How tight do you wrap, can you see slight marks as you unwrap from where the wrap has been tight- but not too tight!

If your on medication this could affect the results! Try wrapping somebody else it's very hard to wrap yourself!

Getting the bf to wrap me. Yes body brushing, yes rubbing the oil in, yes electric blanket. Wrap so tight that it cuts into my skin, any tighter and my circulation would be cut off. I'm not on any medication and have no medical conditions. The distributor asked if my solution was clear or cloudy but hasn't yet explained what either would mean. It is cloudy.

Hi,

There is no way it will work if you "hop into bed" absolutely none. x

We have just recorded a 20 inch loss on 1 wrap from a UK salon so although at the high end, there should be a minimum of 5 with more to follow over next 72 hours.

If you want to contact me [email protected] I can take you through your application. You may like to have a look here to see what to expect re results https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrinking-Violet-Fat-loss-Bodywrap/124487867675285

Thanks Moosebat. This is why I'm getting so frustrated, I'm hearing everyone rave about their results and I'm getting none! I will send you an email :)

Getting the bf to wrap me. Yes body brushing, yes rubbing the oil in, yes electric blanket. Wrap so tight that it cuts into my skin, any tighter and my circulation would be cut off. I'm not on any medication and have no medical conditions. The distributor asked if my solution was clear or cloudy but hasn't yet explained what either would mean. It is cloudy.

Oh, I'd like to know why they asked about it being cloudy too!

Oh, I'd like to know why they asked about it being cloudy too!

Me too as I am the master Distributor (ie oversee Worldwide markets) lol

Makes no difference may just be the oil temp.

Me too as I am the master Distributor (ie oversee Worldwide markets) lol

Makes no difference may just be the oil temp.

Hmm, how strange!! I know when I use a new bottle it is sometimes not as thick to start with but once it's shook and pumped out a little it's fine!

Is just how oil is.. The olive oil in my cupboard is sometimes cloudy then sometimes clear lol ! The botlle should be given a little shake just to make sure ingredients mixed evenly but makes no difference to how it works.

Is just how oil is.. The olive oil in my cupboard is sometimes cloudy then sometimes clear lol ! The botlle should be given a little shake just to make sure ingredients mixed evenly but makes no difference to how it works.

Yep I've learnt to give it a shake before every wrap now! But never had any difference in results- always getting good results!

Does the oil feel very greasy on your skin or is it well absorbed? Just wondering how it would feel for the client as they are told to not shower for 12 hours after :D xxx

it is well absorbed and any residue can be rubbed in

Latest posts

Back