Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eek!! I will be at the Manchester beauty show with enhance helping out on the stand with shrinking violet and faith lift, cannot wait to help out with this fabulous company and fabulous products!!

It's arrived!! First trial starts Thursday! Will keep you posted......,

Eek!! I will be at the Manchester beauty show with enhance helping out on the stand with shrinking violet and faith lift, cannot wait to help out with this fabulous company and fabulous products!!

We very much appreciate your support and help to other therapists :Love:

Did my Bodywrap training today...dying to have a go with SV now! Hoping it'll be a bit easier with wrap rather than bandages! Found them very awkward as they were difficult to attach!
:)

Did my Bodywrap training today...dying to have a go with SV now! Hoping it'll be a bit easier with wrap rather than bandages! Found them very awkward as they were difficult to attach!
:)

Enjoy!! Let us know how you get on!! Is anybody having trouble with clients not measuring correct? Think I'm going to start showing clients to measure the same as I do so they are getting better measurement results afterwards!

Enjoy!! Let us know how you get on!! Is anybody having trouble with clients not measuring correct? Think I'm going to start showing clients to measure the same as I do so they are getting better measurement results afterwards!

I suppose this is the downside to them measuring again at home isn't it? :(
Still sounds fab though :D xxx

Thanks! I will! Do the marks stay on for 3 days?! X

Thanks! I will! Do the marks stay on for 3 days?! X
Someone either on here or on Facebook suggested using micropore tape. I'm going to try it! X

Someone either on here or on Facebook suggested using micropore tape. I'm going to try it! X

Right! Suppose it'll be ok in winter, but how will people feel about sporting blobs of micropore all over their body in summer?! Xx

Also, would micropore tape not come off in the shower? X

Right! Suppose it'll be ok in winter, but how will people feel about sporting blobs of micropore all over their body in summer?! Xx
Hmmmmm never thought of that! But will be ok for the the morning after measurement.
Should be ok in the shower though glamour as when I've had it for giving blood etc the stuff never wants to one off!

Ideally the client should pop in to you for measuring but understand it is not always possible. Measuring should be done by marking each side of the tape at the relevant points with a sharpie pen or some use tape ie like tram lines. Measuring in same place is vital !

Maybe ask your client to bring an item of clothing that is too tight for them and get them to try on after the wrap and then the next day. This is another good visual indication of results.

Ideally the client should pop in to you for measuring but understand it is not always possible. Measuring should be done by marking each side of the tape at the relevant points with a sharpie pen or some use tape ie like tram lines. Measuring in same place is vital !

Maybe ask your client to bring an item of clothing that is too tight for them and get them to try on after the wrap and then the next day. This is another good visual indication of results.

I have been drawing on the marks but finding they aren't as visible so going to get a sharpie, will start telling clients to bring an item of clothing and see how that goes!

I would ideally like the client to come back in and be re measured but some of them it is just not possible to travel back just to be re measured! Will give the clothes ago! :)

Have put some more info in groups that may help xx

Have put some more info in groups that may help xx

Ah that covers it all!! So to tell clients the main ingredient is Hydrolysed lecithin and this is what breaks down the fat?x

Well the distributor got back to me, apparently the solution being cloudy means the active ingredients are in there.

Well the distributor got back to me, apparently the solution being cloudy means the active ingredients are in there.

That's a bit strange! :/ you would hope they were in there anyway!

Who is offering this in Dunfermline or Edinburgh please?

How do the retail products work? Doesn't give much detail on the website x

Latest posts

Back