Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me, but I can't see any difference at all. The after pic is further away which could give the illusion of being smaller but if you cropped the pic so that they were the same difference, then there is no difference. How many measurements were taken?

My stomach is flatter and my thighs are smaller. There is a difference regardless of the fact of the zoom on the image.
We measured my under bust, waist, hips, thighs and calves. Then my upper arms.

I don't see any difference either, only that the after pic is further away x

I took the liberty of overlaying the images quickly on my phone (hope the op doesn't mind) and aligned the bra by scaling.

Can do it better on computer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 328
I'd like to interject here as I am the very good friend :) this was at the very beginning of my SV treatments and I was terrible at taking pictures!

to the OP - Any loss is a great result! Pictures aren't always good, you can have a massive loss and pictures don't look very different, and you can have a small loss and they can look very different. Just be confident that you are providing an excellent service to your clients and do it to the very best of your ability. Don't aim for huge losses and remember to manage your clients expectations - don't worry, last I heard the average loss per session is 2 - 4 inches overall but this may have changed now.

Here's a picture from when I was a little more experienced behind the camera :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380011326741.jpg
    1380011326741.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 293
Thank you for that, I think 2-4 is more realistic I personally know people with large losses and would still like to achieve at least one lol.

Do you think tightness of the wrap makes a difference xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

More than likely you will get a big one one day, they sneak up on you!! I've had a couple since May but not many. Usually between 5 & 7 which is still good. Just wrap how you were shown on your training xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

the wrap speaks for it self if done by correctly using the right amount of product 25ml for each of these clients x

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_4180.jpg
    IMG_4180.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 199
where in the North East dose this training xxx

Latest posts

Back