Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi geeks!!

I'm interested to see how other therapists are finding shrinking violet and what results you have been getting? I woke up to a lovely message from a client i did yesterday that was delighted to tell me she had lost a total of 12inches (just had a baby and wants to have a course of wraps to help bring her weight back down)

Do you have any hints and tips you've found work as you have been using the wraps or products?

Hi, I did my first client last week with SV and after the treatment she had lost 5 inches from abdomen and thighs and then rang me the next day to say she had lost a further 4 inches so a total of 9. I was really pleased, but like you would be very interested to hear how others are getting on with the courses too! I am having difficulty with my wrap rolling on the abdomen even though I tried wrapping down instead of up, how are you finding this?

I've had the same problem with the wrap moving on the stomach. I had a bit of a mess and basically different clients have to be wrapped differently. I start by wrapping downwards but then as it starts to roll I stop and wrap upwards but cross across the stomach in a x shape and then carry on wrapping if this makes any sense! Seems to keep it in place! :)

I didn't have much joy with it on myself, but am already a size 10 and am also on thyroxin so wasn't expecting miracles! Still a bit gutted i didn't see a loss though. Is there an optimal temp for the heated blanket? Maybe i'm just sweating all the product off? x

What are these magical wraps your talking about?! They sound very appealing :) xx

Was thinking the same thing! x

I have never had a client not got a result Hun! Did you wrap yourself tight? I've had very skinny girls in tat have even lost 3-4inches!

Shrinking violet its a new body wrap product from enhance check them out on facebook there's some great results on there!

Hmmmm... I shall have to try again i think! As i do have a muffin top that could do with getting rid of! I find if i wrap too tight though that the wrap rolls back on itself. I suppose i just need to stick at it and layer it up well. Thanks for the hints x

Have a mess about, I found the wrap moved but I started cross crossing the wrap in x shape across stomach and then carried on wrapping downwards and found this helped alot!

Hmmmm... I shall have to try again i think! As i do have a muffin top that could do with getting rid of! I find if i wrap too tight though that the wrap rolls back on itself. I suppose i just need to stick at it and layer it up well. Thanks for the hints x

Hi Gwenan, we have messaged about this. Thyroxin is a Thyroid med. Some get NO loss when on this drug.

It is also difficult to wrap yourself. You cannot sweat the product off.

Last edited:
Hi Gwenan, we have messaged about this. Thyroxin is a Thyroid med. Some get NO loss when on this drug.

That's very interesting to know! Didn't know this! Thanks :)

That's very interesting to know! Didn't know this! Thanks :)

Hi,

It is not a contra and some do get results but depends very much on the individual. These types of medications are included in our wrapping training as well as the usual inhibitors xx

Hi,

It is not a contra and some do get results but depends very much on the individual. These types of medications are included in our wrapping training as well as the usual inhibitors xx

So just best to advice clients that this medication can have an affect as others do get results?x

So just best to advice clients that this medication can have an affect as others do get results?x

I was going to text you to ask about a friend who wanted the wrap and is taking thyroxin? How strange!

X

I was going to text you to ask about a friend who wanted the wrap and is taking thyroxin? How strange!

X

I'd say it would be worth them having one to see if taking the medication does affect them or not!x

We have a 2cm loss and 11" but during client consultation this should be mentioned re client expectation x

We have a 2cm loss and 11" but during client consultation this should be mentioned re client expectation x

Oh so some have still had good results! Will bare this in mind for any clients that are on this medication though! Thanks :) x

Moosebat - didn't mean for it to sound as if i was badmouthing the product, was just simply sharing my experience and seeing if i could pick up where, if anywhere, i was going wrong. From the opinions on here i realise that it's obviously just not working for me, and i'm a bit gutted. Looks like endless hours at the gym are the only way forward for me! x

Hi Gwenan, didn't take it like that at all xxx Just was concerned I hadn't explained well enough. I would give another go, wrap tight and generate the heat and let me know :D

Can you give tips on how to wrap on the stomach area? I have a slim waist then big at the bottom of my stomach and have a muffin top. The sides i know are fat. Maybe around my bellybutton its loose skin and some fat. But getting no results??!!! Xx

Latest posts

Back