Shrinking Violet trained people - are you very busy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
Hi I'm thinking of training in SV wraps & I wondered for those of you that offer it, are you very busy?

Do most clients just have a one off wrap or a course?

Thanks x

I have it but my clients aren't interested!! Most just stick to their waxing or threading, and don't have much else! I'm not sure it's the product necessarily, as I can't convince most of them to have the occasional massage or facial either! (Although, as an industry we have gone mad for SV, but my clients don't have a clue about it, so not sure that's helped either).

Well - of my existing client base many haven't really tried this treatment. But this treatment has been fantastic at getting new clients in. As long as you list it on our website and publicise they fact that you have this fab treatment then you should be easily getting more clients from it.

The problem I have is that I have very little room left in my diary for new clients so many of those approaching me for this treatment haven't been able to book in with me as my diary gets fully booked weeks in advance!

What methods of advertising your services do you have?

Hi Ladies

I'm thinking of training in SV just have a few questions if you don't mind answering. What is the actual cost of products after training? Is a starter kit included? How many people does one kit cover, after products what's the profit covered and are you doingmitmmobile or fm home as I've been told the blanket takes an hour to heat up so doing this mobile seems unrealistic?

I have been really busy with SV, and as summer approaches and people start to think about holidays, weddings etc I think it's only going to get busier! It's an excellent treatment that really does work. Have a google & look at some of the before & after pictures. My electric blanket takes about 20 mins to heat up, which is how long it takes me to go through consultation, body brush the client, measure them & wrap them up. I'm not mobile though. For costs etc email Jane at Tibby Olivier, we're not allowed to discuss on here x

I have been really busy with SV, and as summer approaches and people start to think about holidays, weddings etc I think it's only going to get busier! It's an excellent treatment that really does work. Have a google & look at some of the before & after pictures. My electric blanket takes about 20 mins to heat up, which is how long it takes me to go through consultation, body brush the client, measure them & wrap them up. I'm not mobile though. For costs etc email Jane at Tibby Olivier, we're not allowed to discuss on here x

Hiya
Thanks, I'm going to book the training I think this will be a great to even offer friends and family and current clients while I attract new business. I've emailed them x

Thanks ladies, I'm going to do the training definitely. I have an fb group for nails so not sure whether to start a new group or just combine the two.

Thanks ladies, I'm going to do the training definitely. I have an fb group for nails so not sure whether to start a new group or just combine the two.

I would combine the two so you don't have to grow your audience from scratch. Depending on what you have called the group you may want to incorporate the wrap into the name so people on there are aware it's not just nails.
From there it's all down to how you promote the treatment.

Shrinking violet has doubled my income and brought me many new clients :)

Can I ask how you ladies are getting new clients and the word out there without spending loads of money? I'm about to take the course on Sunday and I've to,d friends, family, current clients but really am doing it to reach a new client market? Thanks in advance

Can I ask how you ladies are getting new clients and the word out there without spending loads of money? I'm about to take the course on Sunday and I've to,d friends, family, current clients but really am doing it to reach a new client market? Thanks in advance

I am really interested in doing the course and I am planning to leave flyers and business cards where local weight loss meetings are held, rosemary conley, slimming world, etc. Go to wherever your potiental clients are.

I am really interested in doing the course and I am planning to leave flyers and business cards where local weight loss meetings are held, rosemary conley, slimming world, etc. Go to wherever your potiental clients are.

Yes I was thinking this too. I have lots of people interested so think it will be a great additional service

All my SV clients have come via facebook. I ran an advert and within minutes the enquiries and bookings were coming in. When i get booked up i stop the advert for a while and then restart it when it dies down. You can set a budget eg. £1.00 a day and start and stop the advert whenever you choose :)

I am so glad I have just read this post. I have just booked my training for 2 weeks time and thought I would check on here to see if its a worthwhile investment.
I do have a question, I have been told it is an hour and half treatment, so what do ou do with client while wrap is on? Do you offer a free hand and foot massage, or incorporate a facial of some sort? If so do you charge? Sorry for so many questions, and for jumping in on this post, just get a tad excited.:D xx

Thank you everyone, I did my training last week and can't wait to get started! X

Hi how do I contact the supplier for this product the website doesn't seem to be working?

I am really busy with SV have been since I did it in Nov

Bought me so many new clients & doubled my weekly income. I'm booked up weeks in advance with this treatment

Latest posts

Back