Sienna Show Kit Offer - Maxi Mist HVLP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey! big brother or what! lol

OK, Had a call from Sienna, they are coming to see me on Thursday to try to adjust the gun so I am happy with it, if I still dont like it they will let me swap it for the T200... apparantly it might be the little gold nut near the trigger? Don't know why that would make it spray intermmitantly though?

I will give it one last chance... I want to like it because of the parties and the fact that I just treated it to a new bag that cost me over 40 pounds!! :eek:

I'll keep you posted.... :hug:

Blimey! big brother or what! lol

OK, Had a call from Sienna, they are coming to see me on Thursday to try to adjust the gun so I am happy with it, if I still dont like it they will let me swap it for the T200... apparantly it might be the little gold nut near the trigger? Don't know why that would make it spray intermmitantly though?

I will give it one last chance... I want to like it because of the parties and the fact that I just treated it to a new bag that cost me over 40 pounds!! :eek:

I'll keep you posted.... :hug:

Good stuff :wink2:

Right, the lady from Sienna came and did a tan on a model for me. It sprayed a lot wetter than I am used to with the minimist, even the model said she felt a bit tacky afterwards and she is also a spray tanner so she knows a bit about it.

Despite being assured that I would grow to love it I decided to pay the extra and get the T200 and send the Maximist back. I dont feel at all comfortable using it and it knocked my confidence when I used it last time and it sprayed without me pulling the trigger! I think that probably lost me a customer :irked:

Looking forward to getting my new machine on Monday Have to say I am impressed with Sienna's customer service! They sorted out my problem really quickly for me and I am now a happy bunny again :green:

Thanks Collin for your generous offer too, much appreciated :hug:

I'm not at all happy with my new machine :cry:

I sprayed a fellow geek the other night to try it out, been waiting ages to test it because It wouldnt fit in my minimist bag so I ordered a new wheeled trolley online... It sprayed really wet even with the dial turned right down and the next day she told me that she had patchy legs, good job she is a friend and knew I was trying it for the first time!

I came home moaning to hubby that I didnt like it and it wasn't as good as my minimist, we turned the dial down even more and it was spraying onto a tissue ok but the trigger wasn't pulling at all because it was almost closed!! Ok I thought, as long as its not spraying too wet i'll give it a go...

Just got back from spraying a new client and it was a nightmare!! It was really hard to see where I had sprayed so I turned it up a fraction, then it was spraying intermittantly (sp?) and she could feel that sometimes solution was coming out and other times it was just air? I had to mist her all over again just to make sure she had an even coverage as she is off on holiday tomorrow!

When I tested the spray on tissue it was spraying solution even though I wasnt pulling the trigger?! It was constantly spraying out :eek:

Have called to moan about it and waiting a call back so now I'll see how good the customer service is when it matters! lady was querying the fact that I am not familiar with this machine.. I have been spraying for 4 years now so I am not a newbie and I know what to expect, I am sure it is nothing I am doing wrong...

Got tans booked in for the end of the week so I want it sorted asap, I want to just pay the difference and get the T200, never had a problem with my minimist! :cry:

Hi.
I have this machine and love it. No problems at all like you describe. I think you may have a dodgy one :-(
Hopefully you will get it sorted asap but dont give up on the machine, its certainly not typical of it.
What a shame to get it and not be over the moon.

Latest posts

Back