Sienna Show Kit Offer - Maxi Mist HVLP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Got a leaflet through the post for the Sienna Show kit offer which contains:

Sienna clear top cubicle (looked at these on their site and they look cool)
Sienna Maxi Mist HVLP machine & gun
1 Litre solution
15 Q&A leaflets
15 consultation cards
5 T-strings
5 disposable face masks
5 hair caps
5 pairs sticky feet
5 pairs latex gloves
25 pound training voucher

Special offer price 295.00 including vat!!

Now, I dont need most of the stuff like Q&A leaflets, consultation cards, training voucher etc but it still seems like a good deal just for the new tent, machine and 1l solution to me!

I know nothing about the machine, currently use the minimist T100 but have had this about 4 years now and I know that it wont last forever, my tent has seen better days too really and i like the look of the clear top tents :green: anyone got any experience of this machine? I do only work mobile but seem to be getting bigger and bigger parties to do, one booked in March for 12+ so I dont want my current machine to burn out or anything.

While I was looking around I noticed that Sienna and Tantrick both do the T200 but the price is a lot different? Is this the same machine? dont know whether to stick with what I know and just get a new machine if mine goes wrong, or get the deal including the tent before it goes pear shaped?

Any opinions greatfully received... :hug:

I know nothing about the machine, currently use the minimist T100 but have had this about 4 years now and I know that it wont last forever, my tent has seen better days too really and i like the look of the clear top tents :green: anyone got any experience of this machine? I do only work mobile but seem to be getting bigger and bigger parties to do, one booked in March for 12+ so I dont want my current machine to burn out or anything.

While I was looking around I noticed that Sienna and Tantrick both do the T200 but the price is a lot different? Is this the same machine? dont know whether to stick with what I know and just get a new machine if mine goes wrong, or get the deal including the tent before it goes pear shaped?

Any opinions greatfully received... :hug:

Hi Sherrie,
just had a look at the T200 prices you refer to..The Sienna x T200 without the 1L solution works out at £245..the same machine with Tantrick without solution again works out £225.

Our original pop up tent works out slightly cheaper also and we have a new tent which has side windows and a lower front step making application to the shin,ankles and feet far easier than the original version.

Like Sienna x ,and most other brands we to will be running a VAT free promotion during the period the Excel show...our promotion dates start 23rd Feb through to 4th March.

With show offers the variouse companies will be runnig either at the show or throughout the duration of the show period it is a good time to take advantage of offers.
Hoping this helps :hug:

Last edited:
just had a look at the T200 prices you refer to..The Sienna x T200 without the 1L solution works out at £245..the same machine with Tantrick without solution again works out £225.

I noticed Tantrick was cheaper, but Sienna say 1L of solution Free? so they are actually selling the machine for 285.00 which is the price including the FREE solution, about 60 pounds more! I do like the look of the see-through tents though :)

What do you know about the maxi mist machine? anything? I think I may just stick to what I know to be good even if it's not designed for high usage....:confused:

I noticed Tantrick was cheaper, but Sienna say 1L of solution Free? so they are actually selling the machine for 285.00 which is the price including the FREE solution, about 60 pounds more! I do like the look of the see-through tents though :)

What do you know about the maxi mist machine? anything? I think I may just stick to what I know to be good even if it's not designed for high usage....:confused:

I think you've gotten confused with the numbers...if you take both suppliers..a machine with 1L solution the Tantrcik one comes out cheaper...you could even opt for the Earlex HV5008 Maximist (this machine is very good however you will tend to use a little more solution than the T200)and comes in even cheaper:hug:

I think you've gotten confused with the numbers...if you take both suppliers..a machine with 1L solution the Tantrcik one comes out cheaper...you could even opt for the Earlex HV5008 Maximist (this machine is very good however you will tend to use a little more solution than the T200)and comes in even cheaper:hug:

Erm.....no, I'm not confused? I know the Tantrick one comes in cheaper lol - I just said that Sienna are saying the solution is free therefore making the machine 285.00 against Tantricks 225.00, you dont have to take the price of the solution into account because they are saying its free anyway! get it? lol :lol:

So is it just vat free that you are doing for the show or are you doing other deals? :green: :green:

Sorry to butt in but is the maximist the t200??

No it's completely different, and a lot cheaper, that's why I'm wondering if its any good? have a look on the sienna website, theres a pic of it on there.

It looks like a T200 but then it doesnt too!! :lol:

Will Pm you anyway as Sunless sell the t200 tent and solution for a price that will make you :green:

pmsl!! maybe it is then? D'oh! lol I havent seen a T200 before, not in the flesh anyway, why do they all call them something different? just to confuse me! lol :green: didn't realise it was just the hose wrapped round. thought it was part of the design lol lol

pmsl!! maybe it is then? D'oh! lol I havent seen a T200 before, not in the flesh anyway, why do they all call them something different? just to confuse me! lol :green: didn't realise it was just the hose wrapped round. thought it was part of the design lol lol

Well thats what it looks like to me!! LOL it is the T200 loads of places sell them but make the name theirs hence, all the names!!!:green:

Jaffacake;885675 and this is the machine in the offer.. [URL="http://www.sienna-x.co.uk/ixstore/product_details.php?p=148" said:
Sienna X - NEW SiennaX Spray Me Gorgeous MAXI MIST Machine + FREE Litre of Sienna X 8% Sol[/URL]

This machine looks quite a bit different to the T200 that Tantrick sell,
this sienna one looks like it is all one unit, the gun is permanently attached to the machine so you would be lifting the whole machine to do the spray instead of just the gun,
i can see lots of problems with this,
you would automatically tilt the machine as you were spraying which causes uneven colour,
you need to be able to take the gun in your hand while spraying and keep the machine as far away as possible from the area that you are spraying in, hth :hug:

Does anyone have experience of The Buzzy Bronzer machine. It looks like a VAX hoover and is made3 by Earlex? What size needle does it have? It it best to have the finest needle possible?

Any thoughts ?

Regards

Meriden

the gun is permanently attached to the machine so you would be lifting the whole machine to do the spray instead of just the gun, i can see lots of problems with this, you would automatically tilt the machine as you were spraying which causes uneven colour, you need to be able to take the gun in your hand while spraying and keep the machine as far away as possible from the area that you are spraying in, hth :hug:

I dont think it is one unit?? what makes you think that? :eek: Hope not cos i've ordered one today! Its got a long hose with it, surely no-one would be picking up the whole machine to spray, that isn't practical...

I dont think it is one unit?? what makes you think that? :eek: Hope not cos i've ordered one today! Its got a long hose with it, surely no-one would be picking up the whole machine to spray, that isn't practical...

I agree not practical at all,
i looked at the link that you have put up and it looks like one unit to me,
(i could be wrong hun i am a natural blonde :lol:)
it is definitely different to the T200 that we sell,

let us know when it arrives how daft i am lol :hug:

I had another look at the link and I can see why you might think its one unit but I think that long piece going up to the gun is the cradle that the gun sits in? I think the gun lifts off that piece as a separate item.... hope so anyway! lol I dont think this is the T200, that is their truespray machine, this is a maxi mist, bit different but supposed to be good.... we'll see.... should be here Tuesday along with my clear top tent and other goodies! :green: hubby is first for being guinea pig! :lol:

They have this on spraytan supermarket.On there they say its low volume use only but on Siennas site it says it is ok for heavy use.:confused:

Hi . I mentioned the Buzy brozer in this thread - its marketed as a heavy duty machine- but wondered if anyone out there has actually used it?

Meridenx

I have used the busy bronzer and I found it really awful to work with depite having a flow adjustment screw it just seemed to blast out whatever I did however I set it, loads and loads of overspray

Latest posts

Back