Sienna X mixing tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Empress Patel

Reaction score
Hello I am doing my first ever spray tan party on Thursday. I'm very nervous but looking forward to it! I'm offering
Little goodie bags with sienna body wash and moisturiser and a few offers for the coming month :) Any way I have all the solutions ready but have less 12% than the rest. I've heard u can mix solutions that equivalent to a 12% does anyone know how to do this? ( I would have rang sienna themselves but they are closed in a Sunday) xxx

You mix in equal parts then take the average of percentages.
So mixing 14% and 10% = 24%. Divide that by 2 to get the average = 12%

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sienna X will tell you to not mix solutions. That's why they are all Pre blended for you. It takes the guess work out of tanning.
I've never heard of the mathematic sum to mix your solution

i dont like to mix solutions..surely it would somehow mess with the formulation? i think it is best to buy and use straight from the bottle or buy pre blended! otherwise the end result could differ each time

Thanks for the replies, took all advice on board and decided against mixing solutions.

Yaaaaaaay!!!!..... You get product wastage if you mix solutions too as you're never really sure where to store the remaining solution so that eats into your profit ££££££ x

Latest posts

Back