Sienna x 1hr tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchantingemma

Reaction score
Hi guys

Can someone talk to me about the sienna x 1hr tan? I'm under the impression that you spray client and then the wash it off after an hour and it keeps developing? What % is it equivalent to?

Many thanks for any advice xxx

I can't speak for sienna but yes that's the idea of a rapid tan. The longer you leave it on the darker it gets and once washed off the tan will still develop the same way it dies for a normal tan

I'm just confused as to what % it will be equivalent to?

Depends how long you leave it on ;)

I use LA fast tan and the general idea is 2 hours for a light tan, 4 hours for medium and 6 hours for a dark tan. All my girls leave it on for 4 hours though and they all say they love it

Hey
I use Sienna X Express. I love it. The idea is you can spray and wash off after 1hr. As with all tan, you are supposed to only go as dark as your skin allows if that makes sense. Tan will develop on the skin regardless over the next 8-12 hrs. The salon benefit is the fact in can be done last minute. Hope this is of some use to u.

Latest posts

Back