Sienna X or Moroccan Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaLea

Reaction score
I do nails only atm, using cnd shellac and vinylux. Looking at offering spray tanning as well. I've heard sienna x are good but because I use cnd products and Moroccan tan is offered by sweet squared I'm intrigued....

Try before you buy ;)
Ask for samples - most companies offer them free

All the best

I can't comment on Morocan tan but Sienna X is one of the best company's I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, their solutions and retail products are fantastic, they sell really well and they have absolutely flawless customer service! I can't rave about Sienna X enough.
Xx

Moroccan tan is fab we have just started using it & our ladies love it? Two hour was off & the tan lasts at least 10 days x

I do nails only atm, using cnd shellac and vinylux. Looking at offering spray tanning as well. I've heard sienna x are good but because I use cnd products and Moroccan tan is offered by sweet squared I'm intrigued....

Hi Georgia... We may be a little biased...but..

MoroccanTan has affirmed it’s strong presence in the Tanning industry by becoming an essential range within salons world wide!Our collections are infused with Argan oil and enriched with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera, providing a truly nourishing experience that is delivered from Natural and Organic ingredients. The non sticky non oily formula is suitable for all skin types and delivers a deeper and longer lasting tan. For further assistance on our green and violet based tans, please contact Sweet Squared who will be more than happy to assist :)

MT x

Hi Georgia

Advice is to sample both solutions and see how the results look. The feedback from your clients will determine what solution you choose. When I started, the best advice I was given was to sample as many solutions to know which one worked best for me and my clients. ☺

Hi Georgia,

I couldn't recommend Moroccan tan enough! They are truly amazing. I started up my own Mobile Beauty Service 3 months ago and was in the same predicament as you and wasn't sure what to go with so got a few samples of brands that I hadn't used before and Moroccan tan was my first sample sent to me and I knew it was the one as soon a I applied it.

* You don't have that really biscuity smell while its developing (my partner usually hate the smell and can't stand to be by me but with Moroccan tan he didn't mind at all)
* I find that the tan doesn't really make you feel to tacky after it being applied and feels actually quite soft and you feel moisturised from the Argan oil and I find throughout the time of the tan you don't feel as dry as I have done others.
* you don't end up with a streaky tan towards the end I find the tan removes quite evenly.
* I find it hasn't got that orange look either but a lovely natural sun kissed look.

But maybe get a sample of each so you can see for yourself and see which one you prefer.

Jade x

By the way that last message from JHBeautyTherapy is me for some reason I was signed into my old account [emoji5]️

Jade x

I have tried morrocan tan and really like it (although I use fake bake myself and found it very similar) I have not used sienna X but a few people who have used it have said it's good although a client of mine had a tan by her friend using sienna X and she came to me about a week later and the tan looked awfull it was really orange and the fade of looked really bad whereas I found Morrocan wasn't too bad but fake bake faded off better and doesn't go really patchy hence why I stuck with that x

Has anyone tried Nouvatan? I am thinking of going with them? Either them or Vani T. Any advice appreciated:)) I am new to Salongeek aswel so don't really know what I'm doing[emoji51]

I've been using Nouvatan for 3 years and have tried most other brands but nothing beats it for natural colour and gradual fade. It also dries very quickly. I've tried Vani T and like it but it's no better than Nouvatan and nearly twice the price.

Thank you. R u in a Salon or Mobile?....My next concern is getting tan everywhere coz I'm mobile. Is the tent good or will it still spray all over the place?

Samples is a must. I had sienna x done on myself and I personally hated it. My skin was orange! And it came off really patchy. However that being said everyone else seems to love the tan.

I have heard that Moroccan tan have two ranges too, one for warmer skin tone and one for cooler skin tone which avoids the orange look!

Thanks Melanie....think I'm going to go for Nouvatan. Nobody seems to have anything negative to say about it at all when reading all the reviews.

Thank you. R u in a Salon or Mobile?....My next concern is getting tan everywhere coz I'm mobile. Is the tent good or will it still spray all over the place?
I'm in my home salon with a wet room with grey tiles that I tan in. I have an extractor and it's the best thing I've bought. Saying that, the tan still goes everywhere!

Latest posts

Back