Sienna X spray tan set up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
Hi all I did a course in sienna x spray tan about two years ago and not used it since. In my new job I will now be using it with my first one booked in in a couple of days and I'm nervous because I can't really remember the set up/ preparation!!
Does the client just strip down to underwear/bikini, barrier up elbows knees ankles and nails? (Or have I got that wrong?!) and put on stick feet and hair net? Have I missed anything?! I'm Sure it'll go fine but I'm such a worrier and obviously want all our customers to be happy!!

Hi all I did a course in sienna x spray tan about two years ago and not used it since. In my new job I will now be using it with my first one booked in in a couple of days and I'm nervous because I can't really remember the set up/ preparation!!
Does the client just strip down to underwear/bikini, barrier up elbows knees ankles and nails? (Or have I got that wrong?!) and put on stick feet and hair net? Have I missed anything?! I'm Sure it'll go fine but I'm such a worrier and obviously want all our customers to be happy!!

That all sounds exactly right, so stop worrying you will be fine :) xx

Get a friend in to practice on 1st tho for piece of mind ;) xxxxx

If I'm right I think they have instructional videos on ther pro site :) it's like riding a bike once you pick up the gun I'm sure you will be fine :)

Hi, I use SiennaX too & I ask them to remove clothing to what they feel comfortable in removing. Then barrier up elbows, knees, backs of feet & nails & ask if they have any really dry patches of skin & lightly rub cream over. I use a towel to stand on instead of the sticky feet (some clients found them too tickly when removing) & then just spray & let the solution do the rest.

You will be fine, once you start doing them again.
xx

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back