Sienna x spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade-v

Reaction score
Hey girls ....and guys if there are any out there. Im new to the forum and im considering doing a sienna x spray tanning course in Brentwood, Essex. Im not experienced in the industry and wanted too see if you proffesionals think that Sienna x is a good training course to go on. Also if anyone has been on one and brought there products. Which tanning gun would be best for someone who is planning on doing a few spray tans as a little side buisness, nothing too serious. Dont want to spend too much money on a hobby but also dont want to buy a rubbish gun. ( im pretty sure 'gun' is not the right term so please excuse me lol) Thanks in advance to anyone who replies :) x

seinna do a package with the maximist 5008 machine it is a very reasonably priced machine that will give you between 20- 25 tans per litre, they also sell the minimist or t200 its around £90 dearer but to be honest in my opinion its not as reliable and produces exactly the same spray pattern for my money i would go for the maximist :D
if you look onmy profile page there is a picture of both maximist machines (yes there are 2 ) its the larger one of the two (5008) that i would recommend as a real affordable workhorse
the smaller machine is great for hobbys or a couple tans but any more than that it over heats and takes ages to cool down

Hi Jade, I did my training with sienna-x in Worcester and thoroughly enjoyed the day, it was informative and I felt ready to go out and spray just about anything that would stay still long enough. Although I will say that my course did over run quite considerably due to lots of questions from our class, so it nearly caused issues for me as I was travelling by train.
I use a maximist and all sienna x products and love them. I did have a short period of people wanting to go extremely dark which prompted me to look at other brands but I don't get enough requests for anything as dark as a 16% to warrant stocking anything else. hth xx

I run the Siennna X training in Brentwood, if you have any concerns or queries, give me a call.

V xxxxxx

i cant speak for them but i did train with nouvatan... very factual even showed us how to care for the kit and gun.. fun informative and i vouch for aftercare ... its bloody fantastic... sorry for interupting your holidays for a ltr of solution lol :o:o but thanx hahah sorry slap my hand.. it did arrive the next day tho x

I run the Siennna X training in Brentwood, if you have any concerns or queries, give me a call.

V xxxxxx
Hi i wanteds to purchase the mini spray tan machine from sienna as i am on a low budget. Apparently you can only do 2 spray tans a week. Why is this? x

Hi
I completed my Training on monday of this week with Lorraine at Sienna X in Worcester. She was FANTASTIC, and went through absolutely everything, how to clean the gun, machine filters, putting the cubicle up & down, she answered all our questions and made us feel completely at ease.
I came away feeling completely confident with what I had to do. I would definately 150% recommend Sienna X to anyone thinking of adding Spray Tanning as a treatment.
Good luck with your training, whoever you decide to go with, there are lots of brilliant companies out there to choose from
xx

hi i wanteds to purchase the mini spray tan machine from sienna as i am on a low budget. Apparently you can only do 2 spray tans a week. Why is this? X

the micro machine will do approx 2 - 3 tans a day (manufacturers instructions) due to the motor in the main body of the machine being very small

Hi
I did my training with Sienna X in Portsmouth and again it was an excellent course! I am now hooked on Sienna X - products and service! Wouldn't mind becoming a trainer for them myself one day!!!

Hi there
Just in reference to your question, I did the Sienna X course and bought all the products, I really rate the tanning solutions but I must say that I got the Truespray machine was not that great, it worked at first and then I had to take it back twice and it still is not working and I was told that I would have to pay for it to be looked at again. The solution spills out everywhere (even though the pot is not overfilled) and the machine overheats and comes out in puffs rather than in an even mist.

Latest posts

Back