Sienna X tanning help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crys24

Reaction score
Hi
im a qualified beautician and wanted to add sienna x to my treatments. Just need some advice before i book the course.

The starter kit is quite expensive and just wondering if anyone has bought the machine and tent etc separetly from places like ebay etc... as ive seen some cheaper machines but does the tan soloution work in any machine as i was thinking of also stocking fake bake to have a variety of tan for my clients.

Any info would be great im a single mum so buying the kit in one is impossible for me would have to save for a long time.

thank you

Crystal

I got my kit here Nouvatan? Spray Tanning - 07932 508084 - Welcome its the same machine and tent that sienna supply it came with 2 litres of solution,and exrtas but was much cheaper great bunch in the office 2 i did my training with them 2 as have lots of other girls on here lately

I got mine from suntana same machine as sienna but cheaper.:confused:

Hi,

Never buy your machine or any equipment from ebay. Ive seen things go horribly wrong where it leaves the therapist with no machine and down a few hundred pounds. As they do not provide any warrenty if something was to go wrong with the machine.
I got my machine from couture professional beauty its 165.00 including a free bottle of 1ltr lotion.

You can buy any machine and still put any brand of lotion into the machine.
hths x

:)Thanks guys for the replies il check those places out and il avoid ebay x

hi, i did my training with sienna but i bought my kit from LA Tanning they had have some fab offers check out their website x :lol:

Hi, i went with sienna, and also bought my products from them. Their support and customer service is fantastic..... sometimes you get what you pay for.

T x

I shopped around for all my products sticky feet from ellisons 19.99 for 100, got a cheap T200 machine from ebay for £90- I know this is not recommended but it turned out to be in really good condition my tent was from salons direct. Sienna X (aka spray tan cubicle company) supply salons direct and they are cheaper from salons direct. if you order over the phone before tomorrow you get 15% off just quote VF15. You'll have to be fast though as they close 4pm on Sunday. Hope this helps.:lol:

my tent was from salons direct. Sienna X (aka spray tan cubicle company) supply salons direct and they are cheaper from salons direct.
mmm has your tent got the fireproof sticker and the ce label on it with stc worcester on the label ? as we were told by sienna we had to charge the same price as them for the stc skylight cubicle which is currently £109 (edited by steve@nouvatan) just checked its the old cubicle they are stocking not the current skylight model

Last edited:
Yes the label is definately there take a look for yourself at salons direct product number 53139 it shows the old picture but i recieved the new type with windows and cost me £99 at the time, they have put the price up a to £104 since but it is still cheaper than Sienna X esp with the discount mentioned previously.

yes i checked as I was a bit suprised it was cheaper, the model they list for that isnt the latest cubicle,and sienna were doing that model for £99 as well,to clear the old stock

Maybe I did quite well then to get the new type with the sky lite, or maybe this is what happens as standard-who knows....

Latest posts

Back