Sienna x tonight's the night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this spray tan? I use Fakebake just now but this would be great for some of my clients who want a tan for that evening!

I have not tried the new tonight's the night but i do use sienna x and never had a problem the tan is always a nice brown colour and all my clients love it.

Great thanks! I think I'll get a bottle to try, I'll let you know results x

I had a rep call in a couple of months ago and sprayed me with Sienna x's tonights the night. I loved it. It was really natural looking and a lot of people commented on it. I also use fake bake, but like you will be getting some of that in for my clients who want a fast developing tan.:)

There are lots of threads already discussing this brand of fast tan along with lots of other brands too.

All I will say is don't expect to spray someone and them go out that night fully tanned - it doesn't happen. The fast part of fast tans is how quick you wash off not how quick you get your tan. It takes up to 24 hours for the full colour and depth of fast tans to show.

Most fast tans don't have any colour if washed off at 2 hours there's a little colour if washed off at 3 hours and a bit more if washed off at 4 hours but the full tan is not usually achieved until 24 hours after spraying.

These tand also don't usually last as long as a 'normal 6/8 hour' tan.

OMG's new Express tan is out later today.

It works :)

Thanks for feedback, I've ordered one bottle so I'll see how it goes :)

I use TNTN tan and love it!!! It doesn't last as long as the others but my clients love it.

I use Sienna tonights the night, it's amazing smells lovely too

Really like the colour deffo recommend x

Latest posts

Back