Silly things clients say

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a lady come in to complain that her nails were sliding off .... Had to explain her natural nails had simply grown xx

That's hilarious!! Did you laugh in her face?

Omg my mum said the exact same thing, i couldn't stop laughing at her! She always comes out with things like that she was once getting a 'sperm' yeah she meant a perm. :)

I remember when me and my cousins were all in the car once and my aunty suddenly said-"ooh I got a wash cut and blow job for £10 today"
.....none of us even answered we were all so embarrassed and quite young but we all knew what it meant! Awkward silence for the rest of the journey!

Im a student in college and when we were doing hot stone training, our tutor told us that when she worked in a spa, after a hot stone treatment 2 clients asked her if they could get pebbles off the beach and put them in the microwave to use as hot stones 😂😂

I had a regular client in the other day who volunteers for our local hospice, and she wants to see a dead body (I know it's weird), on Saturday I asked her if she had seen a dead body yet and she said no but I think it will be a dead let down when I do, which made me laugh so much I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

Kirsty

"We put the treat in your treatment"

I was discussing French polish options with a client and she mentioned one I used to use years ago, it was a purple shimmer with tiny bits of silver glitter in, I said 'oh you mean dare to bare' she thought I said dirty bear and spent the rest of the appointment telling other clients about having her nails painted with 'dirty bear'! Gotta love her!!

As a massage therapist, I get all sorts ....
"So are you going to get a proper job anytime soon?"
"Do you get turned on by all the naked people?"
and
"I really fancy my housemate. Should I do anything?"

As a massage therapist, I get all sorts ....
"So are you going to get a proper job anytime soon?"
"Do you get turned on by all the naked people?"
and
"I really fancy my housemate. Should I do anything?"

The first two I can relate to (and hate!) but the last one is a bit odd haha!

I had a rather hairy man once for an elemis deep tissue massage, so I body brushed him as per routine then did the massage. Next client was his wife, so I started to body brush, she said 'oh you do this to everyone? My husband though you were brushing his (body) hair so it was smoother for the massage!' Eeewwwww!

Hahaha some absolutely brilliant ones. But this has got me giggling!

Im a student in college and when we were doing hot stone training, our tutor told us that when she worked in a spa, after a hot stone treatment 2 clients asked her if they could get pebbles off the beach and put them in the microwave to use as hot stones 😂😂

And... can you? ;) :D

Latest posts

Back